Why have no.other Colombians been subjected

RFC55

Just now, 2nd Flute said:

Who was the Columbian player shot dead for missing a penalty at the world cup again?

They reckon it was a betting syndicate for the cartels that had him offed as he scored an own goal but when they looked into it i think they found it was a mugging went wrong

3 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

They reckon it was a betting syndicate for the cartels that had him offed as he scored an own goal but when they looked into it i think they found it was a mugging went wrong

The cartels decided it was a mugging gone wrong?

52 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Andres score an own goal that we lost the game 2-1 to Usa. This eliminated us from the world cup and we were one of the favourites to go to the final before the world cup and yes the cartels had much money on the team and many death threats to players and threat to kidnap family members. 

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

To what wee alfie has?

You can say it's his temperament but I'll call it out. It's anti Carlos valderama bigotry and thats all you can.say imho

In all seriousness he gets booed at every away ground and has now become an easy target for refs.

He pisses me off at times but I totally love his couldn't give 2 fucks attitude...but he is our wee Alfredo and his stock rises with every goal he scores