George Adam MSP (SNP)

Laudrup1984

21 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

But everything wrong with NHS in Scotland is Westminsters fault  don't ya know...

Brexit will cost the nhs hundreds of millions apparently. Aye unlike the thousands of immigrants raking it in via housing, benefits, etc and the associated social costs, social work, interpretation, criminal justice involvement, etc. 

If it wasn't so serious it would be hilarious.

27 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

But everything wrong with NHS in Scotland is Westminsters fault  don't ya know...

Sorry but I'm not bp9 and no one with a single operating brain cell believes that, hell even the snp themselves don't believe it, the trouble is their supporters do.

1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

True but there's other Kandy Bars in Ayrshire but I know they are baked in Saltcoats 

true .I used to do some work in the bakery .factory is above the saltcoats shop .

do a bit of work in the Wetherspoons now .costs me a tenner for all the pies booked for family now 

5 hours ago, plumbGER said:

They do need called out on it, absolutely, but it's happened so many times now that it is no longer strange to us.

A certain amount of apathy and dignified silence amongst our ranks has only emboldened our detractors to the point they don't even give a fuck if it appears to be blatant double standards or not.

Change needs to happen but it needs to come from the very top, our club, as any recent efforts have been pointless so far as stuff continues to happen. We need a prolonged and concerted campaign to get these cunts out of positions of power or at the very least get a level parity for our club and supporters.

The thing that many people are missing is that Morelos didn't throw himself to the ground and lay about like a fucking toss. 

The coin hit him somewhere and he carried on. 

Unlike the most unliked, ugliest cunt in Scotland - a coin hits him somewhere and he throws himself around  and is still lieing about the whole thing. 

Hopefully it backfires on him. - looking forward to it when it does. 

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

true .I used to do some work in the bakery .factory is above the saltcoats shop .

do a bit of work in the Wetherspoons now .costs me a tenner for all the pies booked for family now 

On Hamilton street there's 2 in Saltcoats.  Wetherspoons is shit.

Chris McLaughlin‏Verified account @BBCchrismclaug
Nicola Sturgeon re Neil Lennon claims of racism/sectarianism: “..I thought he conducted himself with great dignity. Nobody should have to suffer that. I unequivocally condemn anti catholic bigotry and anti Irish racism.”

4 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Chris McLaughlin‏Verified account @BBCchrismclaug
Nicola Sturgeon re Neil Lennon claims of racism/sectarianism: “..I thought he conducted himself with great dignity. Nobody should have to suffer that. I unequivocally condemn anti catholic bigotry and anti Irish racism.”

Just gave me the dry boak!

3 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Between this and that CNN guy “hitting” that woman, I’m now 100% convinced I’m living in an Orwellian dystopia and we should probably all kill ourselves urgently.

Didn't you know that Sarah Huckerbee did her apprenticeship at SFA.......(with a wee spell at SPFL also)?

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

She was talking about his interview tbf

But that wasn’t dignified either !

dignity

the state or quality of being worthy of honour or respect.

a composed or serious manner or style.

"he bowed with great dignity"

synonyms:stateliness, nobleness, nobility, majesty, regalness, regality, royalness, courtliness, augustness, loftiness, exaltedness, lordliness, impressiveness, grandeur, magnificence; 

20 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

But that wasn’t dignified either !

dignity

the state or quality of being worthy of honour or respect.

a composed or serious manner or style.

"he bowed with great dignity"

synonyms:stateliness, nobleness, nobility, majesty, regalness, regality, royalness, courtliness, augustness, loftiness, exaltedness, lordliness, impressiveness, grandeur, magnificence; 

I think he showed great dignity and composure not to lose it in all honesty

14 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

??Goad crowd, get hit by coin on puffer jacket, fall over holding face, lie on floor for prolonged period, lie on camera about being hit in face, claim racism.

Dignified. As. Fuck.

Even worse .No one takes him to task over it .Levein must be scared to upset him

That is what he does .He is nice to their faces off camera  and it defuses any anger  you feel when he behaves like that so very often in front of the public 

14 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

??Goad crowd, get hit by coin on puffer jacket, fall over holding face, lie on floor for prolonged period, lie on camera about being hit in face, claim racism.

Dignified. As. Fuck.

The emporer's new clothes syndrome, nobody called him out right away on the fact that the coin bounced of his jacket "Why are you holding your face ya daftie the coin was nowhere near it" it has now become fact that it hit his bonce, unreal.

Strange that Nil by Mouth, the SNP hierarchy, GCC and the usual suspects aren't all over this blatant and agressive sectarian behaviour by a well known public figure. Also strange that the media aren't reporting what was shouted. Someone must have heard it. It's almost as if it never happened.