No further punishment for Morelos

eskbankloyal

1 hour ago, 2nd Flute said:

Their pain and paranoia, is like a keg of Stella Artois, absolutely delightful. 

I may even listen to Snyde tonight 

That could be marvellous entertainment before the big game 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I may even listen to Snyde tonight 

That could be marvellous entertainment before the big game 

:lol: they have an snp/ira "government " in Holyrood, they have an snp councillor in Glasgow City chambers, both making a cunt of everything,..... but all football referees are Loyalists?....

liewell.jpg.8f97efd6422dcdc6ec8a5cb27c2c6830.jpg

Dear Alfredo,

Subsequent to the wholehearted endorsement of your recent actions against the lego-muncher by the Scottish footballing authorities I would humbly like to suggest applying your studs to the bollocks of the above pictured individual on your next trip to the paedodome.

Oh - and also Alfredo, should the opportunity arise, if you can see your way to giving that objectionable wee midden Sturgeon a boot in the cunt that would be much appreciated.

Best Regards etc...

3 minutes ago, Basrah Bear said:

I see it as a concerted effort by many to hound Morelos out of Scotland.

Morelos is the true victim in this due to the racist nature of the beast and msm targeting him for trivial actions like Saturday's. 

THAT'S the narrative we need to push,......then sit back, wait and enjoy the reaction 😏

9 minutes ago, Hoss said:

When Alfredo pushed away Christie, wasn't it in reaction to a stamp on him?  Christie should surely be reprimanded.

He'd just been pushed to the ground by Ralston then had Christie kicking at him. Was doing no more than pushing him off to stop Christie kicking him.

The shit with Morelos is getting embarrassing, I thought he was lucky to get away with the incidents in the OF game but only because it was an OF game not because he got away with 3 terrible challenges.

we know that certain “officials decisions” in these games can be very questionable to say the least, but somehow, common sense within the sfa has prevailed.

All the refs in this country know Alfredo can be petulant but he’s not a nasty dirty player likely to break a cunts leg, he’s trying to ruff people up to gain an advantage just like centre halfs have been doing to strikers for ever 

I think his body language didn’t do him any favours at first, he looked angry and aggressive when a decision went against him but that’s just how competitive the guy is, he’s a bad loser and to me, that makes him a winner.

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:cheers:

That is one cracking shot mate ..... actually looks like the poster for a blockbuster movie ..... PRIDE .... coming soon to a cinema near you .... :cup:

:UK:

I'm sure Bobby doesn't mean gay pride, in case anyone has misinterpreted his quote in that way.

51 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I love the rage from Sutton, fantastic

Wouldn't it be nice if Sutton got a train, let's say visiting relatives down south, and he just happened to pop his head out the window, as the train passed a bridge, or pole, aw, I'm welling up....