Jordan rossiter

CF2 WINNIE

6 minutes ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

I’ve got a feeling that under SG, Rossiter might be a player. As a boy, SG was a tear away BUT with a shit load of talent. Maybe he sees the same in Rossiter?

I’d give the boy a chance under SG. 🇬🇧

What gives you the impression Rossiter is a tearaway? 

13 minutes ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

I’ve got a feeling that under SG, Rossiter might be a player. As a boy, SG was a tear away BUT with a shit load of talent. Maybe he sees the same in Rossiter?

I’d give the boy a chance under SG. 🇬🇧

I believe he is firmly a part of Gerrards pre season plans. He has known him since he was a kid.

3 hours ago, Smile said:

Will be tough for Rossiter if he showed the form Kamara did when playing I could understand the clamor to play him but he looked average in his few games played for us.

Nope. He looked good when fit. Hard tackling, good passer and lots of good movement. A fit Rossiter could become a really good player, but it's that 'fit' element that lets him down. If he can stay injury free he'll be a bonus to the squad.

11 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

What gives you the impression Rossiter is a tearaway? 

Both SG and Rossiter had/have an edge to their play. Go in hard, win it, and if you don’t, hurt the fucker.

Read SGs biographies.

I,personally, think Rossiter could be our SG.

12 minutes ago, curtis96 said:

When's his contract up? I dont know how much more time we can give him especially when hes rumoured to be on 20k a year. Saying that i'd love to see him being a success here. 

He can stay as long as he wants if he is on £20k a year.

I remember when he came he came with a good reputation having played well at all levels for club and international. I don't remember it being said he had a recurring injury problem, but do remember English were going to have to pay a hefty fee for him, although I think this would be through tribunal, so not necessarily a true figure of his worth.

The little I have seen of him, he has played well in the games, and can see why someone with previous knowledge of him before us could have a lot of faith in him.

40 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Congratulations to JR for playing a part in a promotion winning team.

Hopefully returns for, healthy and raring to go.

Id happily lose a Coulibaly and gain a Rossiter in our squad. 

I'm hoping you are right.

1 hour ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Congratulations to JR for playing a part in a promotion winning team.

Hopefully returns for, healthy and raring to go.

Id happily lose a Coulibaly and gain a Rossiter in our squad. 

Spot on....cracking post.

On 26/04/2019 at 11:59, Paisley-Blue said:

Can't be trusted not to get injured.

When he does play he's a crab. Always sideways, never forward.

I'm ok with letting him go.

Got to the be the worst first post I have ever read.

Absolute nonsense!

On 26/04/2019 at 11:59, Paisley-Blue said:

Can't be trusted not to get injured.

When he does play he's a crab. Always sideways, never forward.

I'm ok with letting him go.

For your first and only post in 3 weeks of joining you've excelled in the "should never post again" awards category.

I'm not sure theres room for him, Docherty, Jack, Kamara, Davis and McCrorie fighting for two spots. Especially when you have Arfield, Murphy and maybe Dorrans playing in front of them.

Would hate to see McCrorie leave due to lack of game time as I think the lad has a big future. Rather him than Rossiter and Docherty to be honest.

1 hour ago, chris182 said:

I'm not sure theres room for him, Docherty, Jack, Kamara, Davis and McCrorie fighting for two spots. Especially when you have Arfield, Murphy and maybe Dorrans playing in front of them.

Would hate to see McCrorie leave due to lack of game time as I think the lad has a big future. Rather him than Rossiter and Docherty to be honest.

Wouldn’t bother my arse if Dorrans left, for me along with Alves he was the biggest disappointment last year, Arfield is a different class to him. 

12 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Wouldn’t bother my arse if Dorrans left, for me along with Alves he was the biggest disappointment last year, Arfield is a different class to him. 

Shame with Dorrans .He was superb in his league debut against Motherwell .

But being permanently injured since has probably ended his career here .

If he could stay fit and find that level again he would be a great addition to the squad. but i really cant see him doing it .

He will probably end up at a Kilmarnock and play another 200 games though 

4 hours ago, chris182 said:

Davis can leave, and Rossiter is better than Docherty and Jack