Alfredo Morelos Article

eskbankloyal

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It won't be an issue when he moves on either. He will not get anywhere near the bookings he gets here. 

He's not going to a club from us where the attention on him will be anything like it is in Scotland, so for that reason you're right 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Half decent Refs will help as well. 

They will but a lot of it here is the fact there's so much pressure put on referees to keep an eye on him because of the sheer hatred the media and opposition fans display towards him. 

When he moves to England or wherever he goes he will most likely be at a mid table premier league club and fans of other clubs won't really pay much attention to him because he won't be a major stand out in talent like he is in this league.

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

They will but a lot of it here is the fact there's so much pressure put on referees to keep an eye on him because of the sheer hatred the media and opposition fans display towards him. 

When he moves to England or wherever he goes he will most likely be at a mid table premier league club and fans of other clubs won't really pay much attention to him because he won't be a major stand out in talent like he is in this league.

Honestly think he might surprise us all when he moves and make that step up with ease. 

Either way he will be the better for getting out of this shithole of a league. 

See with a back story like that, imagine how loved he be if he played for the scum. 

Racism would've been trotted out long ago. Nothing like the scrutiny on him which would've greatly reduced the vicious circle of disciplinary issues he's faced. 

Pretty tragic that all they've managed to come up with to slate him is some kind of disciplinary issue. 

Good article but very much disagree with his opinion of strikers for our country, he does not share same opinion to us. We have many good strikers in this moment so I not know why he say this. Also Morelos is not from same town or departamento as Cuadrado. Cuadrado from Necocli more close to Panama border and Morelos is further from border in Cerete in Cordoba. But good to see positive written of him :thumbup:

26 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Honestly think he might surprise us all when he moves and make that step up with ease. 

Either way he will be the better for getting out of this shithole of a league. 

I'm not sure I think he's better than Jelavic was 

1 hour ago, Gman36 said:

See with a back story like that, imagine how loved he be if he played for the scum. 

Racism would've been trotted out long ago. Nothing like the scrutiny on him which would've greatly reduced the vicious circle of disciplinary issues he's faced. 

Pretty tragic that all they've managed to come up with to slate him is some kind of disciplinary issue. 

THIS 100%

40 minutes ago, denya said:

Good article but very much disagree with his opinion of strikers for our country, he does not share same opinion to us. We have many good strikers in this moment so I not know why he say this. Also Morelos is not from same town or departamento as Cuadrado. Cuadrado from Necocli more close to Panama border and Morelos is further from border in Cerete in Cordoba. But good to see positive written of him :thumbup:

Probably 'researched' from this side of the pond Denya😉

4 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

That's not true he used to walk off the pitch if he missed a chance

Not sure many know about that, I was talking about his propensity for yellow and red cards and how the press portray him. 

Of course you know that fine well

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

Not sure many know about that, I was talking about his propensity for yellow and red cards and how the press portray him. 

Of course you know that fine well

You said his temperament, what I said falls into that category

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

You said his temperament, what I said falls into that category

It does but you are the only person that seems to know about this, I am damn sure the journo would not otherwise it would be mentioned. The only reference they have is Scotland for him.