Wait a minute!!

I honestly think we have been a top quality attacking goalscoring midfielder away from winning the league this year.

So many points dropped because we didn't have that little bit of quality or surprise in the last third with a pass or goal from outside the box.

So gutting.

1 hour ago, Ibroxholm said:

Most would agree that it is highly unlikely that they will blow it from the current position.

Just noticed a similar thread on FF where the biggest fear of the posters seems to be that they end up winning the League at Ibrox.  Have to say that if you offered me that possibility just now, I’d snap your hand off as the flip side would be that if we won that game, it would go down to the last game.  Granted the odds would still be in their favour but we would still have an outside chance.  If you had offered most of us that at the start of the season, we would have taken it.

The scum will have it strategically worked out ,they just need to take the pitch to officially clinch it and no way back either way for us .

I think they will draw draw or draw ,lose  and they will assume we will win our games 

They can't win it next week without us losing and wasting it so that's why I'm certain they will draw next weekend 

And I honestly don't think they will want to win it in Aberdeen 

Too many bears torturing themselves   

Best double in the land is Man City win /draw next weekend at Scumville 

1 hour ago, Bobby Hume said:

👍

That's the spirit (pun intended) mate ..... realism .... anyone who doesn't get behind this man's prediction is not a Rangers supporter .... and should start looking for another team to support ..... wake up everybody .... the chase is back on .... :p:

:UK:

See even if we are totally fucked, that's the sort of post we need to be going on with, we might not win it, but they might not either, so why the fuck shouldn't we stay happy in the belief we are the chosen people and our team is the greatest in the world. 

Good post my man  @Bobby Hume

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The scum will have it strategically worked out ,they just need to take the pitch to officially clinch it and no way back either way 

I think they will draw draw or win ,lose  and they will assume we will win our games 

Then a draw at worst  takes title 

Too many bears torturing themselves   

I admitted it was a long shot and, for it to be even that, we need to win all our games and for them first to get complacent and then for the nerves to set in.

i don’t think it’s torturing ourselves for us to hang on to some distant hope in our own fan forums.  Those that are condemning it have the same hope, they just don’t want to utter the words.

2 hours ago, Orange and Blue said:

Look at the remaining fixtures-

Screenshot_20190421-143154.thumb.png.feb74f9da527d663ceeb30ad13f981ba.png   

9 points between us and the mhanks.

If we continue our good form going into the these next 3 home games in a row with the sheep, hivs and the mhanky fucks with 3 wins, who knows what could happen.🤔

I expect them to beat killie at home in their next game but their 2nd game is at shittodrie that maybe the clincher or will they wobble?

We need to be consistent in the remaining games.I'm always opstimistic👍🇬🇧🇬🇧

If they lose at home to killie next week and we win than come back with this at that time. 4 points from 4 games when they have a home against killie next they will do comfortably. Needed hibs to win today. 

2 hours ago, GA1972 said:

Winning the old firm was our last crack at keeping the league alive, Morelos cost us that. Had we won that game we’d only be 3 behind the now 

I don’t expect any of the teams they’ve left to play especially the sheep to offer much resistance 

Was It Alfredos fault Tav fucked up with the loose pass, was it his fault Jack put one over the bar instead of in to the net from 8 yards out, was it Alfredos fault Worral couldn’t defend properly for the first goal or force the ball into the net at the end to equalise... 

We actually played better when he went off but aye blame him for everybody else’s fuck ups in the same match👍

Could also be argued that if it wasn’t for Alfredos goals we would be nowhere near the beasts.

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Was It Alfredos fault Tav fucked up with the loose pass, was it his fault Jack put one over the bar instead of the into the net from 8 yards out, was it Alfredos fault Worral couldn’t force the ball into the net at the end to equalise... 

We actually played better when he went off but aye blame him for everybody else’s fuck ups in the same match👍

Could also be argued that if it wasn’t for Alfredos goals we would be nowhere near the beasts.

So we’ll not blame the idiot that got sent off but the 10 men that burst a gut to get us in that game despite him being a moron?

The bit about his goals is a myth, in the league he’s scored 17 goals that’s only 6 more than Tav, 7 more than Arfield and 10 more than Defoe. We’ve done just fine, actually better since he was out the team. Boy is a quality player but his importance to us is overstated, Rangers we’re fine before Morelos and we’ll be even better after him if we reinvest his fee in some quality players. 

6 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

So we’ll not blame the idiot that got sent off but the 10 men that burst a gut to get us in that game despite him being a moron?

The bit about his goals is a myth, in the league he’s scored 17 goals that’s only 6 more than Tav, 7 more than Arfield and 10 more than Defoe. We’ve done just fine, actually better since he was out the team. Boy is a quality player but his importance to us is overstated, Rangers we’re fine before Morelos and we’ll be even better after him if we reinvest his fee in some quality players. 

Morelos was an idiot for getting played by brown obviously but it was individual errors by others that ultimately cost us the match. 

Should everybody else be cleared of any blame just because Morelos was a fud?