Dorrans attacked

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

That's dug shit mate. Are you more likely to find pissed up mhanks in Santa Ponsa or, I dont know, Cala Galdaba in Menorca? It's like folk don't understand what minimise means. And like folk are just wilfully blanking that we know that players do take precautions. Have for years. They used to talk about it.

Believe me or mate  

The surroundings makes no difference when it comes to the hate for all things Rangers  

If it makes you feel better believing your idea is right then fill your boots. 

Aye they take precautions they don’t go to certain pubs clubs at home the same way they won’t go to certain pubs clubs on holiday. 

But to say they should avoid whole areas of Europe is just stupid. 

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

We should get Dorrans , Jack and their wives to apologise for being in the wrong place. Obviously if they hadn’t been there, the scumbag wouldn’t have been forced to punch GD from behind and knock him out.  

E6241391-0DCA-41E3-8ABB-D255487EC70D.jpeg

Ridiculous nonsense that addresses nothing anyone's said in the thread.

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

We should get Dorrans , Jack and their wives to apologise for being in the wrong place. Obviously if they hadn’t been there, the scumbag wouldn’t have been forced to punch GD from behind and knock him out.  

E6241391-0DCA-41E3-8ABB-D255487EC70D.jpeg

This argument is bordering on Women deserve to be raped because they dress a certain way bollocks. 

6 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

I get what some of the posters are trying to say. 
Yes a footballer should be able to go wherever they want on holiday and relax and just enjoy themselves. 
However we live in a fucked up wee country with arseholes who are willing to break the law and assault a person they dont know because of the team that footballer has chosen to represent. And if I was a footballer I'd not put myself in that position. 

I'm not saying that's right as it's clearly not, but I think I'd personally choose a destination that's not likely to have groups of drink fuelled morons that might want to take a pop at me because I played for Rangers.

More elegantly put than me but that won’t stop the spangles taking the wrong side of the brush

1 hour ago, They Gnu said:

No they fuckin haven’t you silly cunt, over the pas 25 30 years a media driven campaign has made Rangers and anyone connected to Rangers hate figures within Scottish society. Because we are seen as a Unionist club the SNP have been happy to crank up the hate even more. I can remember the Scotland Squad (with plenty of Rangers players in it)going on the piss in Largs with no hassle from anyone. 

Yes they have and am no a cunt. 

😂 Largs 

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

This argument is bordering on Women deserve to be raped because they dress a certain way bollocks. 

Jesus. Is it fuck. Explained what's more like earlier.

5 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

That’s really not my take on it at all Inigo.

Be interested to see you point out where folk have said they have anything to apologise for. There'll be load where folk have said they don't, but none where they say they do. 

Be interested to see you point out where folk have said they have anything to apologise for. There'll be load where folk have said they don't, but none where they say they do. 

Inigo, obviously my first comment was being sarcastic. !

The meme words explain exactly what I think is going on with some comments in the thread better than I could. 

12 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Believe me or mate  

The surroundings makes no difference when it comes to the hate for all things Rangers  

If it makes you feel better believing your idea is right then fill your boots. 

Aye they take precautions they don’t go to certain pubs clubs at home the same way they won’t go to certain pubs clubs on holiday. 

But to say they should avoid whole areas of Europe is just stupid. 

No idea why anything would make me feel bad or good. This gets weirder. 

Areas of Europe? Stop being a drama queen mate. Certain, well defined places. Again, Santa Ponsa? Good idea for a player's Rangers holiday?

Just now, Sparkle said:

Inigo, obviously my first comment was being sarcastic. !

The meme words explain exactly what I think is going on with some comments in the thread better than I could. 

Yeah, nobody's blaming him for being assaulted. The amusingly indignant guy in the meme doesn't change that.

Yeah, nobody's blaming him for being assaulted. The amusingly indignant guy in the meme doesn't change that.

You/others are blaming him for choosing to be in a place where an assault is likely. And as I said the words in the meme are apt imo. 

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

You/others are blaming him for choosing to be in a place where an assault is likely. And as I said the words in the meme are apt imo. 

No, I'm saying it's not his fault he was assaulted. Have done several times. And that it would be advisable not to go to certain places. Both can be, and are obviously true.

It's you that dramatised that into blame.

8 minutes ago, Inigo said:

No, I'm saying it's not his fault he was assaulted. Have done several times. And that it would be advisable not to go to certain places. Both can be, and are obviously true.

Ah, accusing me of drama now - marvellous deflection.  I’m out.

21 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Where he was had nothing to do with this, unsure why you're still going down this route tbh.

Since 2015-

Physically Assaulted:

Lee McCulloch

Lee Wallace

Wes Foderingham

Gary McAllister

James Tavernier

Graham Dorrans

Family Assaults:

Kenny Millers' wife

Property Damaged:

Greg Docherty's car

Players Verbally Assaulted:

Nacho Novo

Andy Goram

Russell Martin

Martyn Waghorn

Like I said, carte blanche with no repercussions. Their sense of entitlement fuelled by the media is the cause of this. 

This is a bunch of tarriers on the verge of a treble treble. Wait tae we win the league

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

Where he was had nothing to do with this, unsure why you're still going down this route tbh.

Because people keep taking issue with my posts, mainly. Where anyone is is always relevant to what happens.

I was last online 8 hours ago and couldn't believe Dorrans & his wife were being blamed for where the choose to vacate. I see nothings changed. Just like it was McAllister's fault for standing waiting for a taxi I suppose.

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I was last online 8 hours ago and couldn't believe Dorrans & his wife were being blamed for where the choose to vacate. I see nothings changed. Just like it was McAllister's fault for standing waiting for a taxi I suppose.

These are dull simplifications. It's like a tabloid newspaper's take on things. Forget the intricacies of a point and boil it down to something simpler that people can be outraged by.

46 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Yes they have and am no a cunt. 

😂 Largs 

I lived in Largs at the time Rangers and the Scotland team came down and they were always welcomed.  It was great business for the town,  I got autographs from several players when the were walking around down town.  Even the Jinky Johnstone boating incident was was a great source of amusement to all never mind your what team you supported.