Results you didn't see coming.

dougie76

23 minutes ago, King Jela said:

You did. You just knew we were in for a looong season. Hope this season turns out to be different but right now I just don’t see it at all. They’ve just spent £10 million fixing their defence already before they’ve even sold the wee rat to Arsenal. 

Spending big money doesn’t guarantee quality, we’ve found that out plenty times ourselves, them replacing tried and tested players with unknowns can only be a good thing in my eyes, especially foreigners coming to work with ticking time bomb Lennon

4 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

Probably my best European night at Ibrox, the place was bouncing. Was nice to get a wee bit of revenge for the season before.

Unlucky not to beat them the season before, how Durie missed right in front of goal with minutes to go after Amato did a pirouette to get to the byline I’ll never now and all going so well over there until Porrini got sent off and Amo handballed it to give a pen away if I recall correctly 

3 hours ago, dougie76 said:

Was expecting a tough game over there but we absolutely destroyed them.

I can remember this game I listened to it on the radio at work and kept telling a tim every time we scored and he was very angry by the end haha.

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

You did. You just knew we were in for a looong season. Hope this season turns out to be different but right now I just don’t see it at all. They’ve just spent £10 million fixing their defence already before they’ve even sold the wee rat to Arsenal. 

They've spent that £10 million on a left back who isn't really a left back who also didn't particularly stand out for a team that finished 7th in the Austrian league last season and a centre back who played for a team in France that barely survived relegation last season and conceded an enormous amount of goals.

Forgive me for not exactly being worried yet.

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Spending big money doesn’t guarantee quality, we’ve found that out plenty times ourselves, them replacing tried and tested players with unknowns can only be a good thing in my eyes, especially foreigners coming to work with ticking time bomb Lennon

We’ll see..

8 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

They've spent that £10 million on a left back who isn't really a left back who also didn't particularly stand out for a team that finished 7th in the Austrian league last season and a centre back who played for a team in France that barely survived relegation last season and conceded an enormous amount of goals.

Forgive me for not exactly being worried yet.

Each to their own. 

Like I said though, been down the same road with the same outcome for the last 4-5 years now even though they’re supposedly shite. 

5 hours ago, King Jela said:

Not worried yet, the centre back came from the team who finished 16th in Ligue 1 and the left back was pish against us for Rapid last year. 

1-1 at the piggery when Clint Hill scored. Went there in hope rather than expectation that day expecting them to wipe the floor with us. That feeling when Hill put the ball in the net is one of the greatest feelings I’ve honestly ever felt.