Ojo

McEwan's Lager

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He’s fucking useless. When he got tackled on the edge of the box and must have stayed down for a good 30 seconds near the end I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, if were desperate for a goal to get us the three points your leg had better be broken to stay down that long! Then next time he gets the ball he plays it to Hadji who’s a few yards away from him with a pass powerful enough to make it back to mcgregor! Absolute fucking fraud of a footballer who should be shipped back to Liverpool or playing with the kids no matter how much it costs us.

I hate him more I’ve ever hated any scum player 

The biggest disgrace to ever wear our shirt, I include all of Pedro, Warburton and McCoists imposters in that 

Gerrard picked a fucking terrible week to bring him back from the wilderness and decide it’s time for the Sheyi Ojo Renaissance tour 

I don’t rate Barker and I know some don’t rate Stewart, Jones or even Murphy but you cannot deny that they are all better players than this waste of space 

Him coming off the bench before Hagi today made my blood absolutely boil, what the actual fuck does Gerrard think this useless clown is ever going to do to impact a game in a positive manner 

Pay Liverpool whatever the penalty is and get him to fuck 

Just now, JM1872 said:

Not a good player but we can’t have these threads every week. The 10 on the park before him couldn’t do fuck all either.

The point is the chance is always there for the boss to change a game with a sub and that’s who we’ve called on at Tynecastle and today after we’ve signed a player who can play his position we’re all buzzing about 

22 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

If it’s true we pay them every time he doesn’t play then fuck me let’s start a crowdfunder so he never pulls on our shirt again.

Said it in this forum from August, ojo and aribo will not win Rangers titles, may even cost Gerrard another chance of a season 

Archived