Leagues fucked

RFCRobertson

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Albertzz said:

Aye ok.

no bottle, but wins champions league multiple times.

Makes sense.

One off games against a sustained campaign. Surely its not too difficult a concept even for the hard of thinking

Gerrard will be gone soon and to be honest my patience has gone with him anyway so quicker it's over the better.

Our form has been absolutely shite since the break and he hasn't come tried something new. Same shite tactics and boring sideways passing. 1 up top with 3 defensive midfielders.

A few European runs and a few OF wins isn't good enough.  Gave us a good day out on the 29th but times up now. Can't excuse this level of failure 2 years running. 

6 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Tarriers will get more than ten in a row. 

Had to catch them this year. We aren’t getting a billionaire on board any time soon so I genuinely don’t see how they ever get properly challenged again.

Their monopoly will be impenetrable after next season. That’s the grim reality that nobody wants to accept.

I thought we could do it after the tarrier game.  Still in it but only just after the Hearts game.  After the sheep game it was gone.  Tonight just makes it less stressful living on a glimmer of hope hoping some cunt will take points of them.

It's over. 

People say the worst period in.our history was making our way back up the divisions, I don't agree.

Right here watching them stroll to 9iar and treble trebles while listening to folk saying we win our game in hand and all remaining games.......pfft pull the other one.

The players clearly can't handle he pressure and neither can Stevie G ATM. At 60 minutes with Alfredo on a yellow card and offering not a lot in the final third he should have made a change, not 2-1 down and 5 minutes to go. 

So bitterly disappointed in the application from both our players and management, even seeing Flannigan on the bench was something that annoyed me before the game even started.

14 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Have to agree that's it done. We won't win every game between now and the end of the season. 

Even if we did win all our remaining games, including the two Old Firm games, it still might not be enough.  celtic don't look like dropping points against anyone.  They're not going to throw away a 7 point advantage (assuming we win our game in hand) with only 12 games remaining.  

It was over a while back. We've been shite since the return from the winter break. Would have thought we'd have picked up by now. Gerrards to blame for not getting his team back up to the level.

I'm fucking stopping watching us after the winter break going forward.

Unfortunately I knew tonight was going to be another boring struggle, thought we were looking ok at half time but that second half performance was criminal.

We'll be treading water now until the end of the season and will probably end up closer to 3rd than 1st. Gerrards stock is still high enough in England that he'll be able to blame the players, walk out the job tonight and be welcomed back at  Anfield tomorrow morning as if he'd never been away.

Archived