Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this vote is irrelevant in many respects as we are not leaving it there, and they all know it.  However, I have a feeling that the media narrative has changed over the past few days and there is now much more backing for an II.  It is noticeable that many of the celtic-minded media hacks and ex-players are now publicly backing an II and even the bat-shit crazy Shill (Jackson) has stepped back a bit.  Sutton will always be a mouthpiece for Lawell but has also cooled the rhetoric in recent press releases.  Could it be that the SPFL and the puppet master have realised that an II is probably less damaging in the long run that a full-blown court case which is less controllable and may snowball into who the real culprit is?  I suspect that the 3 SPFL liars are toast whatever happens but they may well hang on to negatively influence the II before they vacate. 

It will be a lot closer than many think, maybe even a Yes outcome, but I believe that anything over 14 Yes votes and the II will get the go-ahead from Doncaster, all in the name of accountability, of course!

I expect a Yes from the unwashed too.

Just now, esquire8 said:

The votes should not be getting sent to these fucks by email. Surely to fuck we have learned our lesson after the previous one?!!!

Wouldn't be surprised if they said votes can only be sent by pigeon. Here's the Rangers one arriving;

ElegantAffectionateColt-size_restricted.

The fact the SPFL have procedurally been brought to this vote screaming and kicking and lashing out along the way only reaffirms that the power base they’ve enjoyed for far too long is now over.  Regardless of today’s result they and their paymasters know we’ll not be found wanting anymore off the field and wether it’s via this vote today or through the legal system we’re coming after every last fucking one of them.  Let’s go Rangers 💥💥💥💥💥💥

I’m pretty sure the only yes votes will be clubs who have made statements saying so. Clubs will all want to prepare their fans for their vote.

Of course I could be wrong, but it seems natural to put the statement out first given the mood of Scottish football.

10.(as I can’t remember who has voted yes so far)

7 minutes ago, Soldier blue said:

I think this vote is irrelevant in many respects as we are not leaving it there, and they all know it.  However, I have a feeling that the media narrative has changed over the past few days and there is now much more backing for an II.  It is noticeable that many of the celtic-minded media hacks and ex-players are now publicly backing an II and even the bat-shit crazy Shill (Jackson) has stepped back a bit.  Sutton will always be a mouthpiece for Lawell but has also cooled the rhetoric in recent press releases.  Could it be that the SPFL and the puppet master have realised that an II is probably less damaging in the long run that a full-blown court case which is less controllable and may snowball into who the real culprit is?  I suspect that the 3 SPFL liars are toast whatever happens but they may well hang on to negatively influence the II before they vacate. 

It will be a lot closer than many think, maybe even a Yes outcome, but I believe that anything over 14 Yes votes and the II will get the go-ahead from Doncaster, all in the name of accountability, of course!

I expect a Yes from the unwashed too.

You assuming a curve ball from the taigs ??. To throw everyone of their scent 

Archived