Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

A cop out of an interview that 

Astounding that it was only the one person asking the questions 

Clever from Doncaster.  I don’t want the organ grinder (English) to ask the questions. Give me a monkey, the thicker the better.  He got the thickest of the lot (Currie).  

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Puff piece by the BBC!

English ripping him though.

The tarrier arguing with English; is that the curly headed weirdo that does the BBC scores? If so he’s a fenian bastard! 

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

Can anyone summarise what Tom English said? Will this be available for replay later?

In summary, pretty much everything the SPFL have used to justify their actions has been picked apart by Tom English and he has used Rangers dossier to discredit and answer each point from Doncaster.

Chick Young saying Rangers shouldn’t be allowed to  pay the bill for the independent review as it then won’t be independent.

Chick Young praising Lawwell 😂

Oh FFS English has just slaughtered Doncaster there. Just heard Doncaster say that solidarity payments can be made as the money is the clubs money and if the clubs want to direct the SPFL to make these payments then they will do it as they are there to serve the clubs so how come when they asked for there money they told them they cant do that unless you vote for our resolution, fuckin hypocrisy man.

59 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

What I like about this is that English is no friend of ours, and he is seeing it straight down the middle. If there's anything to criticise us about, you best believe he will be right on it. The fact he hasn't gone in on us suggests he knows that there's a big story there and he wants to help break it. 

The fact other clubs appear to be speaking to him shows that they know that too. In saying all that, fingers crossed its a club who back our standpoint and not the first wave of today's deflections!

Spot on. My fear was that English would use the dossier being released to step out of the fight by saying there wasnt enough in it, even though we all felt there was. If anything he has been more supportive of the dossier and kept the pressure on. 

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Still stick to what i said : Aberdeen could be kingmakers. If they side with us and Hearts then that would be significant..

I thought Hibs also but they look to be ball deep with SPFL.

I thought Dempster was pretty level headed was she no? Not beyond the realms of possibility for them to back the EGM.

Archived