Golf

kplfishtank

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Been saying for about 5 years am going to get back into it, got the finger out the last week n went to the range then got a set of clubs. Oot the morra for 9 holes. 

Hopefully it's no a costly notion and a get the bug again, was playing twice a week in ma late teens. 

Was beyond pish at the range 😂 luckily a don't get too pissed off like most cunts do or a would have patched it altogether lol

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

Been saying for about 5 years am going to get back into it, got the finger out the last week n went to the range then got a set of clubs. Oot the morra for 9 holes. 

Hopefully it's no a costly notion and a get the bug again, was playing twice a week in ma late teens. 

Was beyond pish at the range 😂 luckily a don't get too pissed off like most cunts do or a would have patched it altogether lol

You gonna join that golf course for mountain goats, Fereneze?

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

Get on it! Good exercise, only get better the more you play. I started last year was doing 9 holes twice a week and 18 at the weekend.

Just booked two sessions at that top golf range in dubai for next week when I go, it looks class. 

1 hour ago, MattyBlue said:

Get on it! Good exercise, only get better the more you play. I started last year was doing 9 holes twice a week and 18 at the weekend.

Just booked two sessions at that top golf range in dubai for next week when I go, it looks class. 

Am no a beginner mate lol 

15 minutes ago, northern bear said:

John Daly imo

at the scottish open a good few year ago i watched john daly hitting downhill hardpan flops over a bunker onto a nearside pin. 20 or 30 of them, all inside 5 feet.... with just his left hand. fag in his mouth, can of something in his right hand. 

ridiculous amount of talent.

8 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

If you want local, Elderslie or a lot of Barrhead folk play Caldwell.

Played Caldwell mate great course. 

Played well today, shot 16 over, got maself a par and shad a few par puts. Skelped one about 15ft from the hole on a par 3 too. Was the easier tees but for using new clubs for the first time and no playing in 14 year am over the moon. 

Was fuckin bricking it first tee 😂

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/03/2022 at 14:44, born a blue nose said:

Played Caldwell mate great course. 

Played well today, shot 16 over, got maself a par and shad a few par puts. Skelped one about 15ft from the hole on a par 3 too. Was the easier tees but for using new clubs for the first time and no playing in 14 year am over the moon. 

Was fuckin bricking it first tee 😂

I used to be a member up there and it’s unforgiving off the back tees in a medal for the first half a dozen holes, usually into a wind, make it through unscathed and you will be on to score. There’s a great group of members there.