celtc interested in Jimmy Bullard

has this been confirmed or have i missed it ?

The Daily Mirror has confirmed it. I don't need any other sources with one as watertight as the Mirror!

i herd they are always 100% spot on. :ph34r:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked Jimmy Bullard but I ask you this who would you rather have an ageing Jimmy Bullard who lets not forget has never been capped...

Or a young engine room of Davis (Northern Ireland international) Edu (USA International) Thomson (Scottish International) and Lee McCulloch (Legend)...

I rest my case

:lol:

First of all Jimmy Bullard has not signed for the tims, it is all paper talk at the minute.

Good player when he is fit but come the first OF game a Kevin Thomson challenege right onto his knee and it's back to Hull City you go Jimmy!

Used to like him as a player and a person but now I hope he wrecks himself in his first training session if he signs.

Which would be disgraceful. We all know what happened to Ian Durrant when a player had that mentality.

Who is Kevin Thomson? Neil Simpson? Leave that to the scum of Aberdeen.

Bullard, if he signs, will consistently pick up little niggles anyway. I certainly won't be praying Thomson practically ends a very likable guy's career because he goes on loan to the scum. We're better than that. If he's fit when he plays us, I have confidence in KT's defensive skills to more than cope with him.

Edit - The last part of your post is every bit as bad too. When he buys into the terrorist loving side of Celtic, then aye, I'd wish those kind of things on him.

As GCL says in another thread, season ticket books to sell, Bullard might get another 5K through the door. Does not matter a jot, they signed "pyoor wurld class byrraway" last season in Janyooary wif Jobbie KEEEEEEEEEEEEEENE and still got pumped in the league.

WATP