what % of celtic fans are protestant?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say 20% sounds about right.It is no real surprise is it.We wouldnt sign a catholic until the last 20 years,so catholics are hardly likely to ever support us,whereas they had Stein,Dalglish and Mcgrain.There are many Protestants that are not religious and see Scotland/Ireland/Wales as the keltic nations....they dont give a shit about NI.

Take cover folks........................................................

I would say 20% sounds about right.It is no real surprise is it.We wouldnt sign a catholic until the last 20 years,so catholics are hardly likely to ever support us,whereas they had Stein,Dalglish and Mcgrain.There are many Protestants that are not religious and see Scotland/Ireland/Wales as the keltic nations....they dont give a shit about NI.

Its oozing out this one lads 10310.gif

Hmmm.......

amber_alert.jpg

This doesn't quite answer the question but I remember reading online that 75% of celtic fans identified themselves as catholic and only 65% of Rangers fans identified themselves as Protestant. Make of that what you will.

What % of celtic fans are decent human beings? Its in the single figures.

Do you know all of them, like?

Yes. I spent several years doing missionary work and found them to be almost 100% vermin. I include about 30 relatives in that number. :pipe:

*drum roll as ol'blueeyes walks the plank*...............................splash

How,whats the guy said that's so wrong? :rolleyes:

OK I'll start.

He claims that we wouldn't sign a rc until 20 years ago.

Where to start?

We had a Catholic in our team before Glasgow Hibernian were even founded.

How the fuck can you be a non-religious Protestant? :lol:

This doesn't quite answer the question but I remember reading online that 75% of celtic fans identified themselves as catholic and only 65% of Rangers fans identified themselves as Protestant. Make of that what you will.

Probably the rest identified themselves as atheists? or like in the census Jedi :rolleyes:

OK I'll start.

He claims that we wouldn't sign a rc until 20 years ago.

Ffs manti,i was fishing hence the rolling eyes Emoticon :D

The other day at work, we were talking about football and one of my colleagues said she supported celtic then this crazy woman started going on about being a catholic and my colleague said "Im not a catholic, just a tim" doh One of her daughters is a celtic fan as well and the other girl is a fan of ours as is her dad, so a split household but all protestants <cr>

Is Edinburgh a different country or something?

because these boys all seem to be popping up from there.

I would say theres no known percentage high enough

to say how much that you are on the wrong forum.