ALL discussions regarding Rooney's future

andymc10

How ?

Wayne Rooney isn't a Manchester United fan and if the deal is right then I don't see why he wouldnt go.

The only thing wrong with the game today is the money in it and its the club's that pay it so we cant really complain, from players fitness to the quality on and off the pitch the game has got a lot better than it used to be.

Would you accept Madjid Bougherra joining Celtic because he wasn't a Rangers fan?

Of course Rooney joining Man City would be a sad indictment for today's game. No loyalty whatsoever. Money coming first every time.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you accept Madjid Bougherra joining Celtic because he wasn't a Rangers fan?

Of course Rooney joining Man City would be a sad indictment for today's game. No loyalty whatsoever. Money coming first every time.

Its a bit different up here m8 compared to down there.

Our rivalry is a lot worse than theirs.

For example when Teves signed for them he was like a hero.

It has happened for years down there, Denis Law done it and fucking relegated United :lol:

City is probably a likely destination but I wouldn't rule out the Benzema plus cash deal. It would mean United are getting a player that Fergie can nurture and reach his potential while also getting cash to spend on other areas of the team.

I'm suprised. If there hasn't been a breakdown in relationship between Fergie and Rooney then it's quite sad that he wants to leave to earn more £££ at City. The boy already makes a fortune. I take the point that he's won all he can with United, but all he can win at City is the same tropheys.

I totally forgot, about the webster ruling, meaning that he can buy his contract for a nominal fee. Only problem, this can only be activated in the summer, so what will he do between now and then if he ISNT sold in January... (teams wont want to pay £60m when they can for £5m) - loan to us? i can dream lol...

It will be between City & Chelsea I think... City make Abramovich look like a pauper but will he move to the enemy? (Yes).

Don't be surprised if Celtic fans start talking about him going to the Piggery on loan though!

wayne wayne come to man city

play with tevez and balotelli

it could be worse

you could just stay

watching debts grow day by day

to the park ji sung song

-----------------------

U-N-I-T-E-D

Feeder club for Man City

With a knickknack paddywhack give a dog a bone

Rooney's agents on the phone

-----------------------

to the tune of "Money" by Pink Floyd

Roo-ney....got away

Got a good job with more pay

and he's okayyy (don't even need to really change it up for that one)

Roo-ney.....once a rag

Sheikh's cash will buy him a niceee shag

-----------------------

found these on a Man City Forum, feel free to make your own :lol: