Boxing and MMA

I'm not too big on boxing and have never seen either of these two fight, only watched it 'cause I can't sleep - but how in the fuck was that even remotely a draw? I'm genuinely curious how that could've been scored so badly. 

Two knockdowns and fuck all else for Wilder, cunt barely managed to touch him all night. 

Just now, ready1873 said:

How the fuck did Fury get up from that knock down I'll never know. 

Had a score on Fury which made that result even more sickening. Sham of a decision. 

I hate betting on boxing (even though I continue to do it) as the judging at times is so bad. A draw is probably not the worse scorecard (although I wholly disagree with it). It's the mad cunt who had it 115-11 Wilder!

Some scorecards/judging in boxing are blatant cheating IMO.

3 minutes ago, MrMeeseeks said:

I'm not too big on boxing and have never seen either of these two fight, only watched it 'cause I can't sleep - but how in the fuck was that even remotely a draw? I'm genuinely curious how that could've been scored so badly. 

Two knockdowns and fuck all else for Wilder, cunt barely managed to touch him all night. 

Aye, if you look on twitter the only folk that seem to think Wilder won are folk that don't understand boxing scorecards and think 2 knockdowns can somehow undo a boxer clearly winning almost all previous rounds. I mean, they can, as long as the knocked down boxer doesn't get back up, but on a decision? He has been absolutely robbed and any judge scoring it for Wilder is bent as fuck.