Tomer Hemed

paul1964

Rangers manager Ally McCoist will hold talks over the weekend with regards to making Tomer Hemed his first signing.

The Israel international, 24, is on McCoist's wanted list following favourable reports.

Hemed would be available on a free transfer after a spell with Maccabi Haifa.

McCoist told the Herald: "We'll talk to his agents over the next couple of days.

"I've had great reports on him. By all accounts he's a good lad, very professional. He has a good pedigree and a good attitude."

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/11/06/11/SOCCER_Rangers.html&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I do like the look of Hemed, even though its only a YouTube clip. Will he be a success? Only time will tell (if he comes, that is!!). Too many things to factor in.. Striking partner..tactics..style of play! Not much of a gamble at the grand total of free!

I watched his game against Latvia last week and he seemed more than good enough for our first team. Excellent hold-up play and he even set up a goal. Bring him in.

Never heard of him or seen him play but if our greatest ever striker sees something in him then who are we to question that judgement?

Walter Smith had a knack of signing quality CB's. Maybe finding good strikers will be Super Ally's?

Never heard of him or seen him play but if our greatest ever striker sees something in him then who are we to question that judgement?

Walter Smith had a knack of signing quality CB's. Maybe finding good strikers will be Super Ally's?

Hopefully (tu) he seems to be doing very well in all departments though, Vaughan, cuellar, frings etc all would be great signings and even though we may lose out to a few of them he's going after the right people and maybe, just maybe one will come to ibrox

Transfer Speculation

In the summer of 2011 Tomer has been speculated to join Scotlands Shame. Ally McCoist, the Scottish Club's manager has spoken of Tomer as 'a good lad, very professional. He has a good pedigree and a good attitude.”[8]

Surprise Surprise :rolleyes:

Looks a good player. Not sure who is better, him or Goodwillie. This guy is free though. Get the loan deals and free agents sorted first then splash the cash is my view.

Jelavic, Hemed, Lafferty and Naismith would provide pretty decent striking options.

Big Lafferty seems to have got his head together in the last few months and is looking as if he might be the player I hoped. Think his missus has been a good influence! :clap:

Jela is different class and Naisy rarely disappoints.

I'd be happy with these four.

With whyte saying there is £12m to spend, I think the way to go is to get three bosmans/loans for squad numbers/competition or possible starting place then get 3 or 4 big quality signings at £3/4m to really enhance the team. If we want to get far in Europe we need better players not just a bigger squad. Three quality signings and bosmans would be ideal.

Hemed

Bartley

Wilson

Cuellar

LM

CM

is my summer wish list

With whyte saying there is £12m to spend, I think the way to go is to get three bosmans/loans for squad numbers/competition or possible starting place then get 3 or 4 big quality signings at £3/4m to really enhance the team. If we want to get far in Europe we need better players not just a bigger squad. Three quality signings and bosmans would be ideal.

Hemed

Bartley

Wilson

Cuellar

LM

CM

is my summer wish list

Is the 12 mil for transfer fees specifically or is it for wages aswell?

When the 10 mil was announced it was for both. Just wondering.