Anelka & Alex hand in transfer requests.

McD

Alex is a better defender than David Luiz. Should be in the side IMO.

i dont think so, alex in the team earlier this season was causing chelsea some amount of problems

The sale of these 2 could allow AvB to plunder a player or 2 from Porto, thought he would have done more by now

Goodbye, thanks for the goals Anelka. (tu)

You are a cunt though Alex, I hope the door smacks your arse on the way out.

What's Alex done to out himself as a cunt? As far as I can tell, he's a player entering the peak of his career who's spent the last two seasons being a total professional while sitting on the bench, and then this season has seen an idiot like David Luiz consistently picked ahead of him.

He has far more right to be looking for the door than Anelka.

I suspect the only reason Alex doesn't play is that Villas Boas likes to play with a high line, which means he needs David Luiz's pace for the moment. With Terry being completely undroppable, that means Alex loses out.

I don't really see the point in Anelka handing in a transfer request tbh, he was getting sold/leaving in January anyway imo.

Maybe it was just an attention thing like - "Hi btw I'm still here, just letting you know I'm leaving".

Alex should be in the team right now though.