• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was fucked by 60 minutes yesterday, fair comment about no one infront of him and being out of position. He has NO attacking side to his game and is not suited to right back, really surprised the greek guy didn't play.

It's pretty easy to make CB's look really bad when we constantly play them at RB and expect them to bomb forward.

He looks as uncomfortable as Bartley etc.

Having no one in front of him was fucking ridiculous. Could Aird have not swapped wings and let Wallace play as a wing back?

In fareness to him he looks totally out of his confort zone at RB.

I believe he is a CH and I cant belive the amount of defenders we play out of position week in week out.

He did some good tackles but was absolutely petrified to move in to a forward position.

The signe of some one not enjoying where he is and I do hope Ally stopa playing CH at RB.

I would just as soon put one of the youth RB in there and have a RM defend him to link up with.

Yesterday was woeful on our right side.

It needs sorting out big style as thats where we are most vulnerable.

It's pretty easy to make CB's look really bad when we constantly play them at RB and expect them to bomb forward.

He looks as uncomfortable as Bartley etc.

Having no one in front of him was fucking ridiculous. Could Aird have not swapped wings and let Wallace play as a wing back?

Aird should have been told to switch wings after his 4th or 5th failed attempt to beat his man.

In fareness to him he looks totally out of his confort zone at RB.

I believe he is a CH and I cant belive the amount of defenders we play out of position week in week out.

He did some good tackles but was absolutely petrified to move in to a forward position.

The signe of some one not enjoying where he is and I do hope Ally stopa playing CH at RB.

I would just as soon put one of the youth RB in there and have a RM defend him to link up with.

Yesterday was woeful on our right side.

It needs sorting out big style as thats where we are most vulnerable.

I agree with this comment, Kyle Bartley struggled being a centre back being asked to play out at right back. give one youngsters a run out there , Aired , Perry , MacKay and Macleod have all held there own. If they cant be tried in a home game in the 3rd division when are they going to get a game . Also agree with the poster DWJ that given time and played in the right place Faure will do alright.

Give the boy a break hes a young guy whos just got here.Different culture different language plus hes came to a league were the teams are kikin the shit out him and his team mates when hes probably used to playing the ball on the ground and getting a bit of protection from the referee.

Give the boy a break hes a young guy whos just got here.Different culture different language plus hes came to a league were the teams are kikin the shit out him and his team mates when hes probably used to playing the ball on the ground and getting a bit of protection from the referee.

There is no doubt that he is playing in a different environment but if he is used to playing the ball on the ground how come he fails time after time to make simple passes to his own team? He is certainly not a full back and especially when we seemed to play with no right midfield his failings were badly exposed yesterday. I just cannot see,so far, anything that suggests he has any sort of quality that justifies a starting place anf fear he will turn out to be yet another of the line of poor signings in the last 18 months.

I will reserve judgement until I have seen him play some games in his natural position.

The one game he played as defensive mid I thought he was very impressive.

Got to wonder what Argy has done wrong though, not to be considered a better R.B.

I think Argyriou is a better RB however they have both been pish in the two right positions.

Every game it's a competition between the two who can pass to the opponent the most.

So far both have been pish but both are young and I have seen good things in the two of them to have hope for the future.

Never a right back in his puff, I'll reerve judgement on him at centre half, but don't hold out much hope.

Other than agression, I don't see much in him.

How he has managed not to be subbed in the last 2 games is a minor miracle.

7 games in to his Rangers career let's get rid of him just in case he does turn into "the worst ever" Rangers player after he's had a fair crack

To be fair the "faithful" always need a scapegoat to pillory every week. There has been one every season since time began. Its a shame really, especially the number of young players confidence that has been destroyed by our "support".

He’s not been great has he?

He is only young though and coming to a new country and being played in positions he is not accustomed to is hardly going to help matters on the pitch especially at a club that demands results and performances such as ourselves.

I have no idea if he is good enough as never seen him other than the few games with us that he’s been pretty poor but no point heaping on ‘worst ever player’ guff on a new young player who’s only played a handful of times.