• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harsh in the extreme.

The boy was out on that right hand side himself with all the space in the world at times yet the ball wasnt reaching him and when in did there was no support. The team had no balance whatsoever today and we only tried to attack through the middle (where there was no fecking room) or on the left

Huttons passing was atrocious and Black kept passing back the way and wasnt much better. Aird also had a woeful game but the 17 year old can be excused for having an off day. Big difference when we went with sheils out on the left. McKays still to lightweight doesnt like a tackle at all the boy.

Poor performance overall IMO even after we got the goal we were sitting as deep as fuck

The boy is rotten, Passing is woeful and could not tackle a fish supper.

The first game he played for us in DM he looked decent but he is very poor at right back as was Perry when played there...some centre halfs who are mobile enough and good enough on the ball can play full back but the truth is they are very different positions so its hard to slate the lad to much. He was very poor today and cant understand why the Greek boy didnt play to be fair...

I can only imagine growing up a centre-back, playing in the middle of the park with loads of room at each side and then being flung in at right back when your a baw hair from the touchline with only one real direction to clear the ball when running back to goal isn't the easiest.

Argyriou at right back please, Ally. Keep Faure for the middle or even holding role in the midfield.

I've reserved judgement on the new signings until I've seen them play...after a few games i can safely say faure is rotten...can see why mccoist took a gamble in him with being an ex french u21 player but hes not good enough...neither is the greek...cribari has improved a bit and could make the grade...the new scottish/ n irish boys have been good...we should maybe stick to the tried n tested scottish based players for lower league signings as we cant afford to waste money !

in all my years watching Rangers im trying to think of a worse player than this boy, anyone help me out with a worse player to pull on our jersey.

Egil Ostenstat, Franny Jeffers, James Beattie, Kevin Kyle, Daniel Prodan, Nuno Caputuo, To name a few, I think compaired to those guys, Sebs done not too bad.

what a fucking ridiculous thread people on here are some on here are so short sighted he is a CB playing at RB for one and he has been ok so far all together all things considered he wasn't very good today but he wasn't terrible either considering he was part of the defense that kept a clean sheet which we have only managed a few times this season. I do agree that he shouldn't be played at RB though he is a CB Argyriou should be at RB never at right mid Argyriou has impressed every time at RB yet Ally feels the need to go defensive and play him at RW which clearly never worked and then drops him.

It's Ally's fault for playing these players out of position, Walter ruined many players Rangers careers by playing them out of position and Ally is doing the same thing.

Give the poor guy a chance, its clearly been a big cultural shock for him. He is trying his best, in the last few games, he is constantly being taken out, it was a bad one tonight first on his wrist then practically was unconcious. He is trying very hard, and I think people should wait and see how he progresses, he is definitely not he worst player, is it so long ago, that we can't remember a certain lanky ulsterman?????

what a fucking ridiculous thread people on here are some on here are so short sighted he is a CB playing at RB for one and he has been ok so far all together all things considered he wasn't very good today but he wasn't terrible either considering he was part of the defense that kept a clean sheet which we have only managed a few times this season. I do agree that he shouldn't be played at RB though he is a CB Argyriou should be at RB never at right mid Argyriou has impressed every time at RB yet Ally feels the need to go defensive and play him at RW which clearly never worked and then drops him.

It's Ally's fault for playing these players out of position, Walter ruined many players Rangers careers by playing them out of position and Ally is doing the same thing.

The 2 players ypu have mentioned have been poor all season. Pretty sure you will realise in time they are not good enough.