Walk Away McCoist.

Clemdog

Are you serious mate...Ally not to blame in beating Maribor or Malmo cost the club millions.. Whyte is Scum but i believe it has had an effect on what happened.

Not serious about CW, but deadly serious about a stupid fucking post.

Reading this pish is more annoying than the performance.

Obviously the blame for no European football lies with ally and the players. Whittaker ya banger!!

But me or you would have been aswell running the club. We don't have money either but could budget on something that might happen. Say we did qualify last season though, what's to say we wouldn't have went through what happened last year , this year instead?

That's pretty much bang on to what my opinion is,getting pumped out of Europe just fastracked administration.

It was coming regardless.

I read a great post on FF there, which sums up the situation we're in;

For me there are two distinct sides to this, one of which needs to be addressed sooner than the other.

First of all, Charles Green and the board at the club know better than any of us sitting here on the tinterweb exactly how badly Rangers were treated during the last 12 months and by whom, they know exactly who said what to whom and the context in which it was said. They are also critically aware of the damage that the actions of these others caused the club, and in turn, the financial investment of Green and his colleagues. No one, especially not a fud like Keith Jackson, has the right to tell Charles Green when it is time to call a truce with these people who tried to kill off a football club, displayed outrageous bigotry and hatred towards us, and at the same time potentially damaged Green's investment.

The second concerns the footballing side, and on that issue I think Jackson has it spot on. Rangers as a footballing side look bereft of ideas, fitness, sharpness, motivation, desire and a knowledge of the identity of the club and what it means to the nigh on 50k who are turning out every other Saturday and the millions more watching from a distance.

The footballing side of the club, the one that matters most when it comes to building a reputation, is in tatters. A large part of that can be argued to be down to the events of the last year ripping the heart of a Premier league side out only to be replaced by kids. In truth however, regardless of who has pulled on that jersey, the standard of play, lack of creativity and organisation within the team is a major concern.

Jackson reiterates what many posters on here have argued for; that we have a once in a lifetime opportunity, albeit forced on us, to set our club out the way we want it run on and off the park. The playing side has a chance to mimic the best of the European academies and the chance to introduce a playing style that is familiar regardless of the age group of the team.

Off the park, we are right to continue the fight with those who wanted us dead, and will be right to do this for years to come. On the park, we are missing the boat.

Don't think you can argue with that.

That is absolutely charming, thanks ally you kept my club from extinction now off you pop,

Pathetic, I really am so embarrassed by some of you. Ally didn't need to put up with everything he has, I'm sure there has been many a sleepless night over it all, he's trying his best and this is the thanks he get, it's pathetic. Looking at the newspapers today some lovely headlines,

"...mock of the weak.."

"...Ally's flops.."

"...Dundee demolish Rangers"...

It was hardly demolish I don't remember them saying that when we beat Dundee 5-0 last time

We have enough people getting at us and trying to tear us down I am honestly appalled that some of our 'fans' are saying such rubbish.

As I said before because you are so brilliant you would have no idea how you would feel and do in a similar situation and Ally doesn't need this pish from the pro-Celtic media and he sure as hell doesn't deserve it from the fickle idiots on here

The sad fact is that Ally would probably have been sacked by now if admin had never happened, his courage and strength during those dark days bought him some time but on the pitch things are getting no better and maybe even worse. You can be as embarresed as you like, doesnt change the fact that unless we start playing with purpose and heart with the right tactics and a whole new approach then Ally's days will be numbered

walter at that time had a near 30 man first team squad that was assembled by him at the cost of over 20million quid,

lafferty 3.5

mendes 2

miller 2

velicka 1

edu 2

thomson 2

cuellar 2.5

jelavic 4

naismith 2

whittaker 2

cousin 1

beasley 0.5

mcculloch 2.25

davis 3

bougherra 2.5

beattie 1

thats 32.5mill walter spent when he came back to help us :anguish:

Yeah i thought about that after i made my post. Crazy spending when you look back at it, we must never go back to those kind of deals again, buy cheap young players, develope them and sell them on for a good profit should be our transfer policy.

The sad fact is that Ally would probably have been sacked by now if admin had never happened, his courage and strength during those dark days bought him some time but on the pitch things are getting no better and maybe even worse. You can be as embarresed as you like, doesnt change the fact that unless we start playing with purpose and heart with the right tactics and a whole new approach then Ally's days will be numbered

Things are very different now and can't be judged on years gone by. That is why Lennon himself despite in old circumstances against us he would have been sacked with all their losses etc but things are different. Ally has been given the worst hand he could get and he is doing his best, you lot do make me sick, it laughable your inability to realise how different things are. All this "... We should be beating everyone..."

Why this is a completely different team and league and circumstances this team together have no prerequisite of winning and should not be compared to the old team it is not only unfair but stupid and constantly makes people on here sound so fickle and foolish and really as I said embarrassing that you can't give Ally the very least he deserves support. Perhaps of all this hadnt happened and Ally had just gone on with the team and circumstances we had I bet we would have been flying and everyone would be saying how brilliant he is.

However this is what crap position we all find ourselves in and we shall see why happens. I bet in time given players, money and if the media would shut up for few minutes everyone would get a ******** chance particularly Ally.

• 1 year later...

My spider sense started tingling around the time he got a million shares then immediately went on his Charles Green PR drive. Prior to that, the fans didn't trust Green and McCoist helped turn that mistrust into trust. It may be cynical to say this but it looked to me like that was his reward for supporting Green. He then went on to publicly express support for a long line of dubious characters. Frankly, if he didn't know these guys well enough he should have kept his lip buttoned and not presented them to the fans as trustworthy characters.

To rid ourselves of Ally we also need to pay of Durrant, McDowall, Bell etc. Do we have that money as it is in reality going to be over 1mill to get them to fuck off? McCoist is never going to walk without a cheque as he is proven incompetent and will not in this life have a job in football management. I really do hate the sight of him now and still find it hard to believe he has not been stopped.

Killing us single handedly. I'm frightened to think how bad this will get before we're rid of him.

I want him gone, but he's just another symptom of the problems we face, not the cause.

Shite as Ally is managerially, we did need him for the first few years, for off-the-pitch reasons.

McCoist is a shit maanger. IMO, possibly the shittest manager of all time.

However, peoples emotions are getting the better of them here. He is still a good guy, one of the best.

He has volunteered to take a 50% wage cut, which he never needed to do. He stuck by us during one of the worst periods in our history.

He stood up against the SFA and cabal who wanted our titles.

He has many failings as a manager, of that there is no doubt. The Rangers managers job is his dream come true, even with the shit he has had to put up with. It is not and should not be his call on when it is time to go. That responsibility lies with the board.

The board are the ones that need to lay down the ultimatum. Walk or be pushed. If he will then not walk voluntarily and demands a full pay off, then he can be judged on greed. Not now though.

Ally is still a hero of the club, he is not and never will be a good manager though, the board have to act.

When he goes, he will have my best wishes.

Are you fuckin joking ?

To rid ourselves of Ally we also need to pay of Durrant, McDowall, Bell etc. Do we have that money as it is in reality going to be over 1mill to get them to fuck off? McCoist is never going to walk without a cheque as he is proven incompetent and will not in this life have a job in football management. I really do hate the sight of him now and still find it hard to believe he has not been stopped.

Why?

Ally is the problem here, he's in charge of football.

Maybe ID or KM could even step up if he went.

Are you fuckin joking ?

No im not.

Are you one of the ones that is of the opinion that because we are losing games that McCoist is a lying spiv thieving bastard of a cunt? Although if we had won 4-0 tonight im sure he would have been a great guy?

Thats the thing, people only question his character when they want to have a go at the onfield success. The two things are different.

Anyone that honestly says they would be on here saying they hated McCoist as a man if we were playing good football would be lying. You hate him because we are not playing well, admit that to yourself at least.

No im not.

Are you one of the ones that is of the opinion that because we are losing games that McCoist is a lying spiv thieving bastard of a cunt? Although if we had won 4-0 tonight im sure he would have been a great guy?

Thats the thing, people only question his character when they want to have a go at the onfield success. The two things are different.

Anyone that honestly says they would be on here saying they hated McCoist as a man if we were playing good football would be lying. You hate him because we are not playing well, admit that to yourself at least.

I dont hate the guy but he is becoming one of our worst ever managers and is destroying the club quicker than any of the suits have tried to, and then you get onto the bumper contract he signed knowing we had to watch our finances.

The guy is a fuckin disgrace and should do what any decent manager who is supposed to love his club would do and thats walk away tonight WITH NO MORE PAYOFFS .