Rangers agree 2 year youth exchange programme with Juventus.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok the Juventus youth chairman is talking shite. Delete the thread, because some people on RM say it's shite.

You take things to heart too much. Either that or you just like to over react. It wasn't a shot at you, and I missed the screen shot. Just because a facebook page claims he said it doesn't mean it actually happened anyway.

I'd like it to be true, but until our club announce it officially I'm going to have a few doubts.

Why do people think there going to nab our players. I have seen plenty of people on here slagging our youth system saying it's pish and we're miles behind everyone else in Europe.

But now everyone thinks there good enough for Juve?

Plenty of people say lots of things on here.

Doesn't make it all true.

What's the other one? :pipe:

:D

Another MTAF exclusive.

It's good relationships with clubs like Juve are being made and that will only aid us in the future as we continue to rise.

I remember we used to have some 'link' with Barcelona a few years back, not sure why or when it ended.

So many people in this thread are jumping the gun here.

Firstly, Juve are hardly going to be interested in very many of our youth players. Barrie McKay et al aren't considered youth players any more.

The fact that we could potentially be getting some young Italian gems, future European superstars, on loan is terrific. You never know, they may well fall in love with the Club.

With regards to ours going there, it by no means states they will pick up our best youth players on a small fee. First option basically means if they fancy a younger player they can speak to him and any bid for a young player will be forwarded to Juve, where they can match the bid and it must be accepted... IF they wish to bid for the player. Not only that, who says the player will want to move to Juventus? Juve will only be looking for a specific type of player, do you really think they are THAT interested in Scottish talent?

Also, it sounds like Juve are keen to take over some young talent (or squads perhaps?) to allow them to train in Turin, at their facilities. This will be a great experience for our young players as we know what the quality of coaching is like here. The facilities, the pitches, the coaching, the time watching foreigners and the superstars of Juventus will only be beneficial.

I can only see the positives in this. The players we can receive on loan, money to be made from potential friendlies and the commercial link with Juventus, our players receiving continental coaching. The list goes on. Good deal Charles.

People need to get their head out their arse this will benefit our youth players and eventually senior team it will allow our players to become more rounded proffesionals by allowing them to play and train with continental players ,something weve struggled with is playing in europe we always underachieve rangers are a long term project people need to look at the bigger picture here