SPL Commision - £250K fine to oldco, no titles lost

bluenose_72

I have been laughing at you posting that for some time, but have never found an occasion to use it back to you before today.

Mind you I think we are all now being as silly as we can today after that away win. :thumbup:

Relief to put this to bed. Might even try to get over to the pub and just sit there and say heehaw, but a huge smirk on my face as I enjoy a beer.

I am positive no one was there. Charles Green said as such. If there was someone there, who was it?

James Muir accompanied by Mr McLaughlin instructed for the oldco which the notified the panel on the 24th Jan

Mr McLaughlin acted for the newco throughout

Enough people have very much enjoyed the opportunity to kick us enough while we're down, but this does finally seem to be over. I wonder if they're be an investigation to find out how much of a witchhunt this was in the first place? Doubt it. We're on the way back up and it'll take some time, but we will rightfully take our place back at the top (tu) No one likes us, we don't care!

Tommorrows headlines will be interesting...

To think when the hmrc appeal is over and if the result stays the same then all we have been victims of is daylight robbery from the wee bug eyed fuck and a witch hunt from the SPL. The more you look into it the more you realise we've been royally shafted