Ally McCoists Interview after the game.

Players giving there all no doubt about that. It's a point and another clean sheet, that point could have won us the league.

People want 4-4-2 but thats difficult when we don't have 2 center forwards.

Here was me thinking Naismith and Hemmings were center forwards?

Also when Little McCulloch Hemmings and Naismith are all there he still doesn't play 4-4-2.

So that is another excuse.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His interview was a complete joke!

The players have to take the share of responsibility but what chance have they got if this is the message the manager is giving them and this is the line up, tactics and subs he is forcing upon them!

He looks list and we either bring someone in to work with him or he needs to be replaced. Change has to happen soon....we can not afford to continue regressing like this much longer!

ally just fuck off and take those fucking excuses with you, you're meant to be a guy leading change hell you even said it your self, you have changed sweet fuck all, the tactics, the defense, the midfield and the forwards, the training the set pieces not one thing, it's the same week in week out and I can't stand to watch my club being beaten or held to a draw by a bunch of god dam brickys, painters, joiners, pub landlords, posties etc etc, they only train when they can and don't have a budget of 70k let alone 9million

if ally is still in charge next season then it's going to be the same again with a higher wage bill, green do us all a favor and sack him

I'm as fed up with these performances as everyone else but I still gave sympathy for McCoist. I think Gordon Smith got it spot on in why we do not move McCulloch up front as we would simply collapse at the back as has been the case most of the season. Hemmings and Naismith are nowhere near good enough for me and the much more physical CBs in Division3 will take care of them easily as was the case today. Not enough quality at all.

As for McCoist mumbling about being a point closer to the title I also find it cringeworthy but I will give him the benefit of the doubt and hope he is trying to protect the younger players and their confidence. McCoists expression shows he knows it is far from acceptable but I still feel there is an element of him having his hands tied by the squad at his disposal.

So fucking angry at this Rangers team and management and i dont even get to many games, i cant imagine how ST holders must feel watching this, Ally its not good enough and your amazing performance during admin means there will always be a role at Ibrox for you but it is not the managers job, please move upstairs to the football board with Walter and let a new manager and coaches try to fix this team.