Boyd scored tonight

JamieG54

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you imagine Ally playing him in the lone striker role, seen rust move faster? Sure he scored a barrel load previously, but that was in a good Rangers side!

Every club he’s been to since Rangers have binned him within a year, as for 7k a week you’re having a laugh

You and half the Rangers fans. It always confused me how people could dislike a player that was banging in the goals every other week for us.

Think it was somethin to with his attitude, all roud play, and the fact that your granny could hit 20 goals a season for us playing up front for us.

I always wondered why no manager ever rated Boyd highly enough to play him in big games....

If Boyd rejoins us next season he will score 30 goals.

(tu).

The biggest critique of Boyd was that he only scored against the smaller sides. In Div 2 they're all smaller sides. He'll look at the chance to grab another 30+ goals for Rangers and consider those teams cannon fodder.

Dont like the guy. I think hes arrogant and thinks hes better than he is. Ill never forget him walking off during a game due to the heat.

He left chasing the big bucks, wasnt good enough, and now has crawled back hoping we'll pick him up and dust him off. Let the tarriers sign him.

If Boyd rejoins us next season he will score 30 goals.

Easily. So would just about any half decent striker tho, look at the goal machines that are andy little and lee mculloch, theyve almost hit 30 each surely?

Nicky clark from QoS or the boy taylor at Falkirk would both score 30 for us next season, we should sign them aswell.

Dont like the guy. I think hes arrogant and thinks hes better than he is. Ill never forget him walking off during a game due to the heat.

He left chasing the big bucks, wasnt good enough, and now has crawled back hoping we'll pick him up and dust him off. Let the tarriers sign him.

This. He always had an attitude, and always appeared to huff about the park. His all round play is as poor as you'll see, and he left to line his pockets so he can fuck off.

Will be bitterly dispointed if Allys scouting for next season has seen him ce up with Kris Boyd as the answer.

Please god NO!

If this happens it will be a disgrace, can we not just for once look to the future and sign a good young striker that can develop over the next 2 seasons? What good will Boyd be 2 years from now, he is slow enough as it is never mind at 33.

Yet again we cant seem to look past next season, thorley depressing.

And its just sooooo good right now.

When we are able to get boyd, we are able to get others on a free. Are you telling me we can't do better than that lazy bastard? Andy Little could poach just as well if not better, if you want to see shite football, sit him up there and just play the long ball over and over, bypassing midfield , cos that's all you'll get with Krisps Boyd.

His scoring record against "them" was abysmal! That and the fact he left us for a few bob to go to fucking Middlesbrough, and he's a fat cunt...etc, etc.

Well we're no playing them in the lower leagues so it's hardly a relevant factor.

So what he went to Middlesbrough?

He could look like Subo and would still bang in the goals, why does it matter how he looks?

When we are able to get boyd, we are able to get others on a free. Are you telling me we can't do better than that lazy bastard? Andy Little could poach just as well if not better, if you want to see shite football, sit him up there and just play the long ball over and over, bypassing midfield , cos that's all you'll get with Krisps Boyd.

Why are you speaking so much nonsense? Krisps Boyd, seriously? That explains my first question...

How have you worked out Little can "poach" just as well if not better than Boyd. He is the SPL highest goalscorer ffs, he's clearly good at scoring. Little looked a bit out of his depth in the SPL which you can put down to other circumstances, yes he's done well in SFL3, here's a question, how many goals do you think Boyd would have scored in SFL3?

This. He always had an attitude, and always appeared to huff about the park. His all round play is as poor as you'll see, and he left to line his pockets so he can fuck off.

Will be bitterly dispointed if Allys scouting for next season has seen him ce up with Kris Boyd as the answer.

Left to line his pockets... what player doesn't leave to get a better deal?

Mhisser is more of a mercenary than Boyd and some want him back.

What does Boyd think he is then? He's not crawled back and he would never go to the tarriers.