More business links between green and whyte.

RFC55

The way this is looking now is Whyte would of been part of Rangers if we had gotten the CVA!

Green has a lot to answer for.

I wanted to say that too, but thought I would have got shot down. If (big if) shyte had 25% of Sevco5088 and a CVA was approved, surley that would have gave him 25% of Rangers?

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to say that too, but thought I would have got shot down. If (big if) shyte had 25% of Sevco5088 and a CVA was approved, surley that would have gave him 25% of Rangers?

What did you think would happen if the CVA was approved? Was he going to just give his shares away? Or would we make them vanish?

Roll up roll up, get your bollox filled news here, no need for the daily Rhebel/Sun, it's all on here from REAL Rangers fans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> doh doh

You suggesting I'm a Fenian, or anything other than a concerned fan?

Ps Einstein this was reported on the news 6 hours before the club (or should I say green) said they were forged.

Whyte's game plan was to get the Club/business into admin,largely clear the debt.Why are we arguing about this?No doubt then to sell the Club as a going concern.

Then along comes Green,tested him financially,whyte failed,so Green sets up another company to buy the Club when the CVA failed.Good business to my mind. :7325:

I'm not that clued up on it all but as far as i'm aware the Sevco 5088 deal was totally dependant on a CVA being reached and when it was blocked by HMRC the deal was dead and Sevco 5088 became a dead company.

So CG then bought Rangers and it's assets directly through Sevco Scotland.

The 'news' that Whyte may have been connected in some way to Sevco 5088 isn't a total shock to me,if true.

I was suspicious of why a toerag like Whyte would just hand over his shares for £1 and walk away.

Facts are all that matters and what-ifs,could-have-beens and plain shit stirring by 'investigative journalists' who couldn't find their own arsehole with both hands are irrelevant to me.

I know one thing,if Whyte had been offered the deal (blackmailed) into giving up 5 titles he most likely would have said ok.

Green didn't bow to the blackmail.

That's good enough for me until the club tells me different about Green,not the Daily Rhebel or that disgusting rag The Sun.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but, at the time, was there mot a huge issue of how would any buyer get the shares off Whyte as he was intent on holding out.

We were all raging and worried it might block a takeover and sink the club.

Green found a way. Does anyone think it was realistic that he did it without any dealings with Whyte ?

Given the main weapon against any bidder was to accuse them of being a front for Whyte, would anyone here have admitted to any more links to Whyte than they had to.

Even now, look what has ensued.

Whyte being involved in the current setup would be a different matter but I wouldn't worry about what went on before or during the takeover as they would have to involve Whyte or risk losing out.

The skinto knights would have had to do the same if they'd turned out to be genuine bidders

They'd have done it too, saying it was for the good of the club and the only way to wrestle it away from Whyte.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but, at the time, was there mot a huge issue of how would any buyer get the shares off Whyte as he was intent on holding out.

We were all raging and worried it might block a takeover and sink the club.

Green found a way. Does anyone think it was realistic that he did it without any dealings with Whyte ?

Given the main weapon against any bidder was to accuse them of being a front for Whyte, would anyone here have admitted to any more links to Whyte than they had to.

Even now, look what has ensued.

Whyte being involved in the current setup would be a different matter but I wouldn't worry about what went on before or during the takeover as they would have to involve Whyte or risk losing out.

The skinto knights would have had to do the same if they'd turned out to be genuine bidders

They'd have done it too, saying it was for the good of the club and the only way to wrestle it away from Whyte.

You miss the point. With a failed CVA, Green did not need Whyte's shares. They are in Oldco, and worthless.

You miss the point. With a failed CVA, Green did not need Whyte's shares. They are in Oldco, and worthless.

You are missing the point.

Before liquidation Oldco was the only Co, and at that time getting the shares off Whyte was all important.

As soon as CVA was thrown out CG dumped Whyte and bought assets with Sevco Scotland.

CG was and still is the saviour of our club.

You are missing the point.

Before liquidation Oldco was the only Co, and at that time getting the shares off Whyte was all important.

As soon as CVA was thrown out CG dumped Whyte and bought assets with Sevco Scotland.

CG was and still is the saviour of our club.

Yes, 100% agree, and therefore pre CVA anything required to get Whyte's shares was fair game.

Post failed CVA, Whyte gets rightly dumped, and assets go directly to Sevco Scotland Ltd.

Meaning Whyte has got nothing bar a huge legal bill, massive judgements against and a chunky spell at Her Majesty's pleasure coming up.

Yes, 100% agree, and therefore pre CVA anything required to get Whyte's shares was fair game.

Post failed CVA, Whyte gets rightly dumped, and assets go directly to Sevco Scotland Ltd.

Meaning Whyte has got nothing bar a huge legal bill, massive judgements against and a chunky spell at Her Majesty's pleasure coming up.

May-be slightly off topic, but did I read correctly that the BDO look likely to recover somewhere in the region of 50 million? If so, what percentage of that would be left after any outstanding oldco debts are settled? And could Whyte be entitled to any of that excess?

STV exclusive coming up apparently

Your fucking desperate for something to happen, 34.000 post but now you are exposing your true self....Somebody get me a bucket the reek in here is making me vomit! :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: