Daly's medical

I know it's not official yet, but I was listening to him on the radio the other night and he was talking as if he was on his way. Even the interviewer, Jim Spunk I think, was talking in terms of him 'choosing' Rangers.

Still, if he scores goals for Ranger over the next 2 years, good for him and us.

Looks like a good signing to me. Proven player and goal scorer. If he signs he will get my support. I dont care if he's muslim, jewish, catholic, hindu or Church of Sctoland; Irish, Italian, Polish, Dutch or Tanzanian. If he's wearing a Rangers jersey that's good enough for me. All the rest of it is just pish that shows those, who post it ,up for what they are.

I still dont think he is needed especially if we sign clark

Would ally want daly if we didnt have the embargo or is he just signing him because he is free and needs numbers?

I'm sure ally has some targets lined up for when the embargo is lifted, why not wait until then to get another striker if needed . Little , jig and clark would be enough for playing 1 up front