• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive never been a big Scotland fan, my dad used to follow scotland all over the place, he took me to a game when i was young and i was bored out my tits and couldnt understand why we couldn't sing Rangers songs lol

Always thought international football was a nuisance, just meant that if Scotland were playing Rangers werent.

England has shit heads in it too.

Fight and no surrender eh? Accept it and scurry away without a whimper more like

I'm out of here ,never tolerate the Crap they put up .

Lethcworth, Hitchin ,Hertfordshire or Bedfordshire, I have opportunities to move soon, and these places are Lovely to live in these, places more than this Shit hole Scotland .

I live in Edinburgh, and is better than Glasgow but still full of Head chases, and nutters in the Central City point.

I've worked there and they are Lunatics in Drink.

To fucking many !

Get yourself out to Letchworth or Hitchin mate ,not far were you are .

Nice out that way .

I see Luton Airport are looking for Airport Security Guards out there .

It looks ok mate ,do you know anything of it? Security must be big there in Luton mate.

I'm out of here ,never tolerate the Crap they put up .

Lethcworth, Hitchin ,Hertfordshire or Bedfordshire, I have opportunities to move soon, and these places are Lovely to live in these, places more than this Shit hole Scotland .

I live in Edinburgh, and is better than Glasgow but still full of Head chases, and nutters in the Central City point.

I've worked there and they are Lunatics in Drink.

Ahhh... That explains it. You're practically English anyway.

Lunatics in Drink sounds like a good name for an album. 'Lunatics in Drink' by Sharks in Formaldehyde.

You've been saying this for years you absolute zoomer

Yeh whatever you say.

I changed for another two years to hang about here when they got United Kingdom last year .

But I'm off soon and my wife will be with me so dont think im talking shit.

I will leave when I'm Ready .

I will leave soon .

trust me .

Yeh whatever you say.

I changed for another two years to hang about here when they got United Kingdom last year .

But I'm off soon and my wife will be with me so dont think im talking shit.

I will leave when I'm Ready .

I will leave soon .

trust me .

Please tell me you are pished.

i was almost as big a Scotland fan as I am a bear

travelling with the trannies put me right off,the guys I travelled with were mainly sheep and Jambo's,and whenever we met guys they knew abroad I was always advised to keep it quiet that I was a bear as we are not welcome in the company of fellow Scotland fans,

but the thing that finally sickened me was in 2008 when we were trying to gain a season extension ,the public hatred in the press from other clubs sickened me,imagine the reaction if say hubs were in the same position,Joe bloggs from Dundee utd would never have been allowed to express the same views that were aimed at our club,

I kept my opinions to myself at the time but talking to other bears I found a lot were sickened by the same actions

My love for Rangers is stronger than my love of Scotland but I travelled with the tartan army for the game against Germany last year and was pleasantly surprised to see the amount of fellow Bears there. I got a bit of stick from the guys I went with but fuck them, no one will come between me and supporting my country.

I'm a Rangers and Scotland fan who has travelled abroad with both teams.

I'm a no voting unionist and no-one will influence my support for club and country, simple as.

(tu)

Exactly, what happened to 'no one likes us, we don't care'?

Should be 'no one likes us, I'm so offended I'm not going back again, hold on while I log onto the Internet to get upset'.