***** This might be the (official) only Rangers Vs Airdrieonians Thread ******

Bluepeter9

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought we were excellent today.

Passing and movement was very quick, especially in the first half.

Clark should have had a hatrick in the first half an needs to work on his finishing.

Daly was very quiet but still took his goal brilliantly.

Peralta produced another hardworking performance. His cross for Daly was lovely.

Wallace was my MOTM although Mohsni and Law were also brilliant.

Should have been 4 or 5 but we'll take the victory nonetheless and another 3 points.

WATP

Thought we were excellent today.

Passing and movement was very quick, especially in the first half.

Clark should have had a hatrick in the first half an needs to work on his finishing.

Daly was very quiet but still took his goal brilliantly.

Peralta produced another hardworking performance. His cross for Daly was lovely.

Wallace was my MOTM although Mohsni and Law were also brilliant.

Should have been 4 or 5 but we'll take the victory nonetheless and another 3 points.

WATP

A satisfied customer then mate

Another win and we totaly dominated but im slightly concerned about the number of chances we missed, especially Clark he needs a goal or two to get his confidence back. Cant argue with our results though :uk:

I'm not so worried on that front mate, we created a lot of chances and a lot of them were through decent passing moves which is a positive. If Daly missed any that's clearly just an off day for him, if Clark missed any that's down to confidence and definitely not ability.

Disappointing to hear some fans booing the lads at halftime when we had played well IMO.

I thought the performance was excellent today.

Whilst I struggled to see many players excel in the last couple of games, today was a real team performance where we controlled the whole 90 mins and could easily have won by 5 or 6.

Some great football and fine performances.

Obviously I would have liked a few more goals (just being picky) but credit to the young Airdrie GK (a Bluenose) he made a few good saves. I thought it was a comfortable game for us. Wallace, Mohsni and Peralta were the stand outs for me.

Not too long back and pissed out of my head. Fucking Glasogow prices are far too cheap if you want to reduce your alcohol intake. Not the greatest game in the world, but the 100% record still stands. Cnan't say much more due to alcoholic poisioning, burp!

I thought it was a bitty performance today....we created a few chances but we lacked any kind of fluency....I think Clark really needs a goal or two now he is going to get a run to get him going....Templeton just looks a shadow of the player he can be, his final ball is horrendous! I still think we need to play with more width....perralta does a job on the right but it's clear hed be better suited elsewhere....

All in all another win and a clean sheet to go with it....bigger challenges to come and we have to improve in all areas as we go along!

Templeton needs one to one coaching and shown the mistakes he makes and told how to rectify them. Maybe this ia happening.

Ibrox attendance yesterday higher than all games in the 'premiership' combined

Just saying

Yet Scotland's press ago out of their way to ignore us or drag us through the mud while covering up the worst deeds of others and filling their column inches with drivel about teams who are much less important than us.

There were some moments of footballing magic during yesterday’s game.

Like the time big Mohsni charged right into the centre of their defense, rode a couple of tackles then let fly with a wicked dipping volley which the keeper punched clear only for big Mohsni to leap above a crowd of players and head straight back goal-wards again.

Or the time Nicky Law simultaneously wrong footed three defenders then ran on into the penalty box, turned another defender and sent a telling pass across the goal mouth.

Or the time, dare I mention it, that the Airdrie keeper got down with a one handed wonder save at his left hand post from a well placed thunderbolt shot from Nicky Clark.

There was a lot of booing as the half time whistle went. I thought it was mostly aimed at the referee

I can understand that, have they downgraded our games or something or are we starting to get the taig loyal chapter of the Refereeing Association.

You can't say a word against big Lee but noticed that he never headed a ball yesterday don't suppose I would either with six stitches in my napper. Another clean sheet tells it own story but I would have been tempted to rest him with a head injury.