European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

Another thing which is very suspicious in all this. A Twitter page called "State Aid" appeared online today and was banned within an hour or so. Another Twitter account which belongs to a new Unionist blog http://thescottishun....wordpress.com/ also got a suspension within 24 hours of appearing.

The latter account is nothing to do with State Aid, but did ask Jack McConnell his views earlier today. Within a matter of hours, the account had been suspended.

You get the feeling people in high places are getting rather touchy.

Whats the saying? The flak is always heaviest right over the target.

wish I could mate but no idea how to do it,hope someone more clued-up like D`art will do it.

No doubt they will be popping up all over the friendly websites and forums in the very near future mate.

This is getting good. Just what all Bears need to give us a much needed lift. :thumbup:

What Bears need to do is google current and past celtic directors/chairmen.

We have to trawl all the pages to dig up truthful links between GCC/cetic and business deals.

Our pal Lawwell has been the director of about 30 companies since 2003, not all at once and the only relevant one could be Glasgow Eastern Developments Ltd.

Go digging fellow Bears.

What Bears need to do is google current and past celtic directors/chairmen.

We have to trawl all the pages to dig up truthful links between GCC/cetic and business deals.

Our pal Lawwell has been the director of about 30 companies since 2003, not all at once and the only relevant one could be Glasgow Eastern Developments Ltd.

Go digging fellow Bears.

Pacific Shelf 634...I'm sure that sounds familiar...if only i could remember where i heard something like that before ... Pacific something or other 434? Oh i dunno...hmmmmmm.

Googled Celtic state aid and came across this cracker from Feb 2012. It's from a site CQN ( Celtic Quick news)

Oh the irony

State aid advocates ready to help Rangers

17th February 2012

Quite apart from this week’s admission by First Minister, Alex Salmond, that he has been arguing with HM Revenue and Customs to “for goodness sake get a settlement” with Rangers, I continue to receive reliable assurances that HMRC are coming under pressure from all political angles to effectively offer state aid to Rangers FC PLC (in administration).

In short, if HMRC acquiesce, Rangers will have their debt zeroed and will be out of administration with only their 10 point penalty to show for years of financial doping.

Fifa guidelines explicitly prevent governments from interfering in football. State aid to any one club is about as explicit a contravention of Fifa rules as there can be. This jeopardises the places of Scottish clubs in next season’s European competitions and could lead to the Scotland national team being banned from the World Cup qualifying group, due to start later this year.

It is the SFA’s job to insist that all state intervention in football stops immediately. I urge you to write to the SFA chief executive, Stewart Regan,stewart.regan@scottishfa.co.uk and Uefa president, Michel Platini via his PAmarion.haap@uefa.ch, asking them to take immediate action to stop all state interference in Scottish football.

Celtic have an excellent chance of Champions League football next season and we don’t want politicians of any colour getting Scottish teams banned from international competition. The silence of the SFA on the subject, despite extensive media coverage, is very disconcerting.

It’s time for you to play your part in these important times.

Fifa guidelines explicitly prevent governments from interfering in football. State aid to any one club is about as explicit a contravention of Fifa rules as there can be. This jeopardises the places of Scottish clubs in next season’s European competitions and could lead to the Scotland national team being banned from the World Cup qualifying group, due to start later this year.

It is the SFA’s job to insist that all state intervention in football stops immediately. I urge you to write to the SFA chief executive, Stewart Regan,stewart.regan@scottishfa.co.uk and Uefa president, Michel Platini via his PAmarion.haap@uefa.ch, asking them to take immediate action to stop all state interference in Scottish football.

Celtic have an excellent chance of Champions League football next season and we don’t want politicians of any colour getting Scottish teams banned from international competition. The silence of the SFA on the subject, despite extensive media coverage, is very disconcerting.

It’s time for you to play your part in these important times.

Seems to say that the SFA would be derelecting their duty and jeopardising scottish football if they didn't investigate

a club accused of benefiting from government assistance.

I do agree...ho ho ho.

Hi Guys ............can anyone help me............I posted last week that I wanted to leave flyers all over the city of Glasgow ...I want to do this for all those bears out there who are ignorant to the alleged corruption between the gcc and sellick....how many people are there? well who knows but so far I have informed 5...my sister, my brother in law...and he is one devout Ger with a season ticket....obviously he is now doing his bit to spread the news... and 3 work mates....they just did not have any info re this allegation. How many people have you informed who were ignorant to this alleged corruption? How many council tax payers are there in Glasgow who are ignorant to how their taxes have allegedly benefited sellick? Anyway...here is the problem...I need someone to post the page from taxhavens in a flyer size...is that possible? can it be done? If so :praise: and i have a friend leaving for Lanzarote in 2 weeks time and he wants to leave them all over the airport :7325:

Hi Guys ............can anyone help me............I posted last week that I wanted to leave flyers all over the city of Glasgow ...I want to do this for all those bears out there who are ignorant to the alleged corruption between the gcc and sellick....how many people are there? well who knows but so far I have informed 5...my sister, my brother in law...and he is one devout Ger with a season ticket....obviously he is now doing his bit to spread the news... and 3 work mates....they just did not have any info re this allegation. How many people have you informed who were ignorant to this alleged corruption? How many council tax payers are there in Glasgow who are ignorant to how their taxes have allegedly benefited sellick? Anyway...here is the problem...I need someone to post the page from taxhavens in a flyer size...is that possible? can it be done? If so :praise: and i have a friend leaving for Lanzarote in 2 weeks time and he wants to leave them all over the airport :7325:

No offence mate, but this will just cause a whole ton of shit. Leave them in supporters clubs, the stadium etc, but handing them out in the streets could cause some agro.