Bigot Caley Player refers to, 'opening up orangemen'

BEE

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets open up the world to the bigots on the dark side, if that's allowed that is in this bigot free land. I very much doubt much will be done about this, except for the usual suspects lining up to make the usual excuses. We'll be lucky to even hear an apology, which would be enough if he were truly sorry.

If anybody knows who the club sponsors are perhaps it would be a good idea to put them in the picture regarding what they are associating themselves with.

PS. Have emailed ICT with my views on this, no doubt others on here will have done or are going to do the same. Just remember to temper what you put in your emails

Absolutely nothing will come of this.

Ach why bother then TBB, not like we are going to get an appology, like we did from the police.

To answer the other point about it being the official voice of "ICT" by this one person, no it is not their official voice however like every business they can act when the club is brought into disrepute by comments on social media which tarnishes the clubs name, much like my day job loves going through Tw@tter and Facebook to see if anything inflamitory is mentioned about them. Already know three peoples contracts terminated for such behaviour.

Ach why bother then TBB, not like we are going to get an appology, like we did from the police.

To answer the other point about it being the official voice of "ICT" by this one person, no it is not their official voice however like every business they can act when the club is brought into disrepute by comments on social media which tarnishes the clubs name, much like my day job loves going through Tw@tter and Facebook to see if anything inflamitory is mentioned about them. Already know three peoples contracts terminated for such behaviour.

I don't think he means don't complain mate

I will be doing it myself even though I think nothing will come of it sadly

Problem is loyalists in Scotland are oppressed and it's constantly open day on them. The taigs stick to their guns and cry bigotry and racism - something we don't do on the same scale and it's to our detriment

Seems to have only one facial expression :lol:

Was going to say the same thing mate :lol:

Hopefully if he ever plays against us sometime then Black or McCulloch or someone goes right through him studs up. Well done to Malvern by the way for sending that email to ICT. I agree with others though that I can't see nothing happening from this sadly and he will trod out the same pishy excuse of his twitter being hacked.

I don't think he means don't complain mate

I will be doing it myself even though I think nothing will come of it sadly

Problem is loyalists in Scotland are oppressed and it's constantly open day on them. The taigs stick to their guns and cry bigotry and racism - something we don't do on the same scale and it's to our detriment

Agreed mate, we are oppressed as we have allowed ourselves to be oppressed, we saw no need to fight and have lost ground with a fast paced battle that is attacks on our club.

Maybe it is time for us to start doing a Rosie Parks and say No More like we happily sing No Surrender.

<p>

His twitter was hacked/someone stole his phone. Obv.

Twice including his 'banter' remark. Thus he is the victim.Or by " open up on all" he clearly meant engage in conversation. Our misunderstanding.Indeed it may have been sky's fault for broadcasting such anti RC propaganda. He is merely defending his true heritage. Hero.Take your pick of the above. Its the mhank way.

Guaranteed he was "hacked."

I keep hearing this "hacked" comment by all these bomb hurling kiddy fiddlers. I have wondered for a long time what it means. It has finally dawned on me. Its having their bottoms rearranged by their friendly neighbourhood man of the cloth. Allegedly.

His twitter was hacked/someone stole his phone. Obv.

Giat cunt!

The 'hacked 'defence is only really valid imo if the offensive tweet is a one-off and totally out of character.

On the ICT forums this morning, the top thread is about this wee cunt and according to their own fans he has previous for racist tweets amongst other things.The tweet last night is most definately in keeping with his previous postings.

Will anything come of it, well was Xander the ugly bhigot Diamond punished for his sectarian comments?

Was bheast McGowan, who is on youtube with the GB singing IRA songs, and had a previous conviction for police assault prior to admitting two more assaults punished by SFA/SPFL or his rancid club?

There have been numerous instances of bitter bheasts playing in the lower leagues outing themselves on twitter and suchlike over the past 18 months or so, how many were apprpriatelt dealt with?

Remember that a young Rangers goalie left the club after allegations of sectarian singing, quite a few Rangers fans have lost their jobs and are in jail due to very similar tweets/posts.

Will the same thing happen to this bhitter cunt?

If this person who works for the club , wears their strip in photos on twitter and Facebook could be construed as representing that club and whatever he says is the clubs thoughts. WATP

I don't agree with you mate, what he said is wrong and hopefully he'll be punished but any club cant have absolutely instint action when something like this happens, they cannot control what 1 idiot puts on Social Media, in believing this we're basically taking any blame game away from the perpetrator and onto the club who have done nothing wrong, lets wait until they decide to punish him or not before we become judge and jury on ICT.