******The Official East Fife Vs Rangers Match Thread*****

elephants stoned

We were lacklustre BUT did Bell have a stop to make?East Fife deserve credit for their defensive performance but they offered nothing going forward.We were lacking pace and imagination and certainly weren't getting decent ball into the box but we were unlucky a couple of times towards the end.We won ugly,upward and onward,WATP.

Why ,when BT are there to cover a football game,do they spend most of the time slot talking about Board/financial matters? Mhedia FFS.

If he did say that then he can pack his bags. Sick of his pish

Oh he did indeed say it.

There will be supporters up and down the land trying (as I type) to forget that performance today.

Oh......and he's not for packing his bags.

He doesn't do walking away. :(

McCoist an his mates have just brought Rangers down to the level of how the game should be played in their eyes why the fuck can these people at the top no see this an fukin bag him an his so called team.

As someone else mentioned we played against a team who hardly had a look at our goal and played a very defensive game, don't matter who you are that is always difficult to play against, people seem to forget that we've employed the same tactics ourselves in European matches, sure it wasn't pretty but the 3 points is still the most important thing at the end of the day.

I have backed Ally up to now but, I really regret to say this, no more after that display. It is not his tactics, or lack of, but if he cannot motivate players to give our long-suffering fans value for their money then I am afraid he has to go. I feel that he should still have a place at Ibrox and would suggest Media Relations. This would have two benefits to Rangers. A new manager and no more JI.

Rangers, my team not my project.

Foster actually looked decent today - might get dropped next match for looking good ;)

Yeah I was actually surprised, thought he was one of our better players, either he deceived to impress because the rest of the team were playing so slow and poorly or he was actually playing quite well.

I have backed Ally up to now but, I really regret to say this, no more after that display. It is not his tactics, or lack of, but if he cannot motivate players to give our long-suffering fans value for their money then I am afraid he has to go. I feel that he should still have a place at Ibrox and would suggest Media Relations. This would have two benefits to Rangers. A new manager and no more JI.

Rangers, my team not my project.

I only have one disagreement with your post, he shouldn't have to motivate the players, they are professionals and should know it themselves!

Okay, it was a dire and boring performance, again. They parked the bus and a difficult and bobbly pitch made it hard for us to pass well and break them down. Their keeper was very good. We got a deserved penalty and the three points which our dominance of possession deserved. It was a fucking awful 90 minutes to watch though.