If mccoist stays......

wearethepeople1

What kind of crowd to you expect on saturday?

I honestly dobut there will be 10,000 there

The board have to realise this!

McCoist as well should know his time is up

He can salvage himself if he goes tonight or tomorrow but if he doesn't go then it's going to turn really nasty and he won't be able to come back to ibrox , which is unthinkable really.

Walk away ally, walk away

I'm too young so never saw ally the player difficult for me to say but I certainly can't forgive for this tonight I don't think ever, it's got to the stage where the hurt will take 15/20 years before he can come back to Ibrox as for Saturday 12k max

I won't be there, my season ticket is going unused - wouldn't have been there regardless of the result cause I can't make it. There's 9 season tickets in my family, I know of 5 not going... The difference between the given attendance (including STs) and the actual attendance will be interesting.

agree with most that is wrote here, but the players need a kick in the bollocks to for their displays or pride in the Rangers jersey

tell you something not looking forward to the Celtic cup tie it will be 5 or 7 nill if thats the way we defend

Why is it always "one more game". He was a fucking failure in his first season. The boardroom turmoil has kept him in a job.

No more.

No longer

Get him to fuck.

He was planted there as Manager imo.

Internal politics at our Club by a bunch of Cnuts called Rangers Men by a Fangroup that have no interest in pur club except money.

Well after a shite nights sleep I've not calmed down any. Don't know how mccoist, the rest of the 'coaching' staff and the players can look themselves in the mirror and deem that they have done enough and last night was acceptable.

This for me was the poorest performance I've witnessed as a rangers fan. Forget being 2-0 up for the majority of the match we were outplayed and outfought by a part time outfit. Let that sink in.

We should be playing teams like that off the park not hoofing the ball up field and hoping for the best. We are chronic to watch and I've had enough.

Dreading work this morning. Meh

an empty ibrox won't give mccoist the message , he'll put it down to people staying away because of the boardroom issues and carry on thinking he's doing a good job . a full ibrox making our feelings clear about him is the only way

If that's the line McCoist peddles then he's lying through his teeth.

Deep down he knows he's the worst fucking manager we've ever had - but he won't walk.

Too fond of the big pay out is 'Oor Ally.

Absolutely sick of it all,I feel absolutely no affinity towards anyone at the club at the moment from the board the "management team" to the players who clearly don't give a fuck,the sooner the lot of these imposters are gone the better and to make things worse the only shining light at the club MacLeod is now out for at least a month,Grimm