The greatest ever ranger?

scarkev

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of them deliberately engineered situations where they risked the very survival of the club to line their own pockets.

While I don't agree with the use of deliberate, I can't be arsed to argue that.

Struth was a, what did we use to call them on here, rebel. Can't remember the name of the guy on the board, but Struth went behind his back gaining support to end up with majority of shares and oust him. While he was manager, because they wanted him to resign, causing chaos for the club at the time. (As I remember from books, please someone correct me if I'm wrong)

Have no respect for the man anymore. Not what i thought he was a... A Rangers legend. The scheming and the excuses he has been telling us so to serve his own interests while taking as much from the club as he can! He can get to fuck.

Aye, but Charlie Miller reckons he's played a blinder!

I classed him as the greatest before all this, can't look on him the same tbh.

I agree with the comment above about the supporters being the greatest ever Rangers, everyone who's contributed in any shape or form since our demotion should be proud of themselves, whether it's buying season tickets or merchandise.

You put money into the club whilst others were filling their pockets taking money out of it.

This. (tu)

Ally as a player I saw the good and bad then the brilliant, but the way he has fleeced us since admin is nothing short of a disgrace.

Any fan who thinks otherwise really are gullible, shares have lost 50p on what I paid for them all because. Ally said we were in good hands and gave Green his backing.

What he did not disclose to us at the time, was that he was getting almost 4% of the club in shares when we had a share issue.

No Green bribed Ally by offering those shares when we were trying to raise money not give them away.

No Ally put Ally first and yet some still think he's a good guy.

Wake up and smell the coffee ffs, he's gonna cream another 400k off us, not 400 quid.

He's got a brass neck if he turns up at the agm on Monday, but Ally you won't get it easy like last time as more fans have wizened up to you.

He can't be shown the door quick enough, give the judas the payoff he wants just yo get rid, that's how bad it is

I really hope he is taken to task at the AGM, I hope he see's the disgust in the bears eyes that he's sticking around earning a fortune.

No more bubble to live in, it's time the man faced the real world.

Be 100% sure that as soon as the questions switch from "where's aw ra munee" to the football the rabble rousers will step up.

Any good Ally ever did for the club has been wiped out by recent events.

I have long suspected he was an agent for the rebels and his lies about his vote last year confirmed it. We are now seeing the true Ally emerge and it ain't pretty.

Once he screws yet another payoff from us, he will run to the DR and sell any titbits he can to them in another attempt to do further damage.Since he has continually backed just about everyone publicly, it will expose him as a total liar should that happen. He will be in good company with his mates.

He's been playing everyone for ages, kidding on he was the true blue, whilst stuffing his bank account.

You have to ask how a man who professes to love the club that made him rich and famous, would spark off more financial trouble by looking for a payoff, right before the AGM.

He's fly, but no fly enough to get away with it with his status intact.

I will be very glad when he is on the outside.

I have long suspected he was an agent for the rebels and his lies about his vote last year confirmed it. We are now seeing the true Ally emerge and it ain't pretty.

Once he screws yet another payoff from us, he will run to the DR and sell any titbits he can to them in another attempt to do further damage.Since he has continually backed just about everyone publicly, it will expose him as a total liar should that happen. He will be in good company with his mates.

He's been playing everyone for ages, kidding on he was the true blue, whilst stuffing his bank account.

You have to ask how a man who professes to love the club that made him rich and famous, would spark off more financial trouble by looking for a payoff, right before the AGM.

Put a gagging order in all the pay off packages, but spot on.

Can we still acknowledge his goals?

You've 'long suspected he was an agent for the rebels'? Me thinks you take yourself just a touch too seriously.