*** New Manager Discussion ***

coatbrigpirate

There was a quote today about sitting down with Ally and Kenny as they are still Rangers employees and seeing what they want to do. That sounds awfully like an opening for McCoist should he want it.

I think everyone here is agreed that we need someone, at least on a temp basis. Question is, do the board consider promotion this season a priority. Again, given their statements yesterday they don't. Or, another way to look at it, a "change of direction at this stage in the season" wouldn't be beneficial according to them, so Ally back. Thats my reading of it anyway.

I'd much rather prefer McColl or Davies in the short term, but would they take the job as a placeholder coach?

Surely Ally will not be back, that is just fucking mental. doh

A new manager will make no difference, that team is just utter, utter garbage. Hopefully the vast majority of them are released come the end of the season.

Bringing in a new manager, even if only temporary, is the only way we will get anything out of this season. Even it ultimately made no difference , we have to at least try to break the current downward spiral.

Unless Messi is fancying a player/manager role, we ain't getting out this diddy division, the players heads are gone regardless of manager!

So sad, almost happy about securing a point away to mighty Cowdenbeath.

What the fuck is Gan on Rangers!!!

Things are so desperate, I would even take Archie Knox to come in and kick a few backsides.

Archie McPherson FTW.

Surely Ally will not be back, that is just fucking mental. doh

Hopefully not, but the statements did make it look a possibility. The one about changing direction this late in the season was particularly worrying. Still, I can't imagine Ally would actually want to come back. He'd know the response, surely.

McDowall will be put on gardening leave and McCall will take a low pay contract until the end if the season, kenny black assistant

cheers mate

not really what we want but we are so bloody awful any alternative would be better

just hope they have proper long term plans for next season

Unless Messi is fancying a player/manager role, we ain't getting out this diddy division, the players heads are gone regardless of manager!

So sad, almost happy about securing a point away to mighty Cowdenbeath.

What the fuck is Gan on Rangers!!!

This diddy division is one we are struggling to get out of. What does that say?

Bringing in a new manager, even if only temporary, is the only way we will get anything out of this season. Even it ultimately made no difference , we have to at least try to break the current downward spiral.

I agree, we need a new manager in yesterday. I just don't think much of a difference will be made with that bunch at our disposal. They are unbelievably shite to a man. By far the worst Rangers team in the last 30 years at least.

There was a quote today about sitting down with Ally and Kenny as they are still Rangers employees and seeing what they want to do. That sounds awfully like an opening for McCoist should he want it.

I think everyone here is agreed that we need someone, at least on a temp basis. Question is, do the board consider promotion this season a priority. Again, given their statements yesterday they don't. Or, another way to look at it, a "change of direction at this stage in the season" wouldn't be beneficial according to them, so Ally back. Thats my reading of it anyway.

I'd much rather prefer McColl or Davies in the short term, but would they take the job as a placeholder coach?

Ally will not be back as manager.

New manager next week

Whete you getting this from?

I heare Kings interview on radio earlier and he's pretty much written this season off saying it's not that important to go up this year.