Bilel Mohsni - no

Stevie Smith - no

Kyle Hutton - no

Richard Foster - no

Steve Simonsen - no

Lee Robinson - no

Sebastian Faure - no

anyone you would keep?

Any you are sad to see not on that list?

Over £3m worth of wages.

See comments - wouldn't keep any.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably take flark but I am going to try and justify it.

Boyd - Proper coaching and I think we'd see the same Kris Boyd as the one we saw from last season at Kilmarnock. This season he has been given carte blanche to do/eat what he wants and it is showing.

Miller - I think with a better midfielder we'd see Miller contribute a bit more than what we've had so far. That said, he'd be a bench-warmer for me.

Smith - A good backup to have and I rate him. He will give 100% to us and that is what I want in a player.

Smith - A good backup to have and I rate him. He will give 100% to us and that is what I want in a player.

im sorry but what does "give 100% to us" matter if they are fucking rank rotten

i bet you could pick 11 forum members on here that would "give 100% to rangers" but would you give us a few grand a week each for doing it

its frightening how many players get an easier time because they put in 100% effort, when in all other employment 100% effort is pretty much a requirement

im sorry but what does "give 100% to us" matter if they are fucking rank rotten

i bet you could pick 11 forum members on here that would "give 100% to rangers" but would you give us a few grand a week each for doing it

its frightening how many players get an easier time because they put in 100% effort, when in all other employment 100% effort is pretty much a requirement

I rate him, and his giving 100% is a contributing fact too. Smith is a good player but he's been very unlucky since he returned.

Lee McCulloch

Kenny Miller

Kris Boyd

Ian Black

Jon Daly

Bilel Mohsni

Stevie Smith.

Kyle Hutton

Richard Foster.

Steve Simonsen

Lee Robinson

Sebastian Faure.

anyone you would keep?

Any you are sad to see not on that list?

Over £3m worth of wages.

McDowell ,Durrant and the rest of the alleged Coaching Team at Auchenhowie.

Wait until you hear the bleating of them when they get out, self centred cunts to a man will be giving the tabloids rainforests worth of print.

Yes, it will certainly be interesting to hear the players excuses when this chapter is over. I imagine it's not easy taking a fantastic wage and lounging around Murray Park all week. There must be so much pressure that it makes you not give one fuck to the club and fans every time you run on to that pitch.

Bin the lot of them, not a decent footballer among them all, we really are going to have to start from scratch again, new board needed, new manager needed, new coaches needed, new scouting network needed, new owners needed and new players needed, what an absolute shambles, you thought when we put into Div 3 that was as bad as things could ever get, how wrong were we.