***the Official Rangers Vs Hibernian Match Thread***

Fucking hell give the young lad a chance. It's his first start for rangers, in a an important high tempo match. He's looked comfortable in possession and has rarely wasted without being anywhere near spectacular. What exactly were you expecting?

I'll give him a chance as I will all the young guys who get a game in front of any of the usual suspects but, SO FAR ,he's slow and out of position.............constantly!

How we're behind here at HT I don't know.

Much better than last game, though that's not saying much.

Vuckic's been busy, Robinson looks and plays more confident than the gambler.

We can win this, gives me a wee bit of heart for the play offs against them.

Although we are behind, that's been as enjoyable a first half as I've seen in weeks. Definitely seems to be a bit more tempo and aggression to our play tonight without playing particularly well, just shows what a few changes to the lineup and a few guys with something to prove can do.

Decent first half to be fair. Robinson and Faure have looked better than their replacements. When Zal sobers up could be a sold replacement for jig, and have a word with yourselves the ones slating Murdoch and writing him off already, he's played 45 minutes ffs. Black's been putting in sub par performances for seasons. No wonder the young lads don't get a chance with support like that!