Danny Wilson On A Free ?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a dick move.

Goes to a big team then drifts into obscurity. Goes to Hearts, who helps build his rep back up then decides to leave on a free instead of them getting any money.

This. We will be in the trenches next season either way. Who'd want a guy like this next to you, only interested in himself.

He could became big player for us . He ditch us in 1st chance he could . He left us to just rot on liverpools bench . He doing same thing with hearts . When bigger team comes in for him he ready to ditch them . He nothing but a user . I admit he good player but seems he more celic fan than anything else . So it no from me

I think he's better than Jig and Mohsni and would have him for that reason, but we need a bit of stability when we get back playing in the top league and I just don't think he offers us that. No doubt if he were to seek another contract with early leaving clauses in it, then he can get to fuck.

Aye, young cb - knows the position well, decent pace, good reading if the game, installed as captain straight away - definitely not good enough to replace a past it winger slower than a week in jail.... Because he played for Celtic at under 13 level... Gies a break exactly the kind of player we should be looking at!

(Can't see it happening tho!)

He'll be at the tarriers next year.

If I was to sign anybody from Edinburgh it would be Scott Allan. I'm sure he is out of contract in the summer as well.

Am sure he signed a 2 year deal with them

But a like to have signed him at the start of the season

I'd have taken him back a year or 2 ago for these lower leagues but going forward we'll need better than him IMO.

He's wanting to go to the tims anyway and we couldn't compete with what they offer. I'd be surprised if he didn't flop there.

2m we got. I am sure he done that because he wanted to sign for them because hes a fan. Strange as I thought he would have let his contract run so Hearts got money for him as he was quite active in trying to get money together for the club.

Would still take him back in a minute still young and bossed this league all season.

Decent player but I'd rather he replaced van dyke than come to us

This. The dhims can flaps their gums all they want but they're in decline and we can catch up quicker than they like to think. Hopefully this is the case.