Thought Mccall Was Going To Murder Mohsni

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The near heart attack for me was in the 2nd half when Law trying to run out the box on his weaker left side , then turned inside on himself to get on his right side and then played a pass back into the fecking box !! Just got away with it....WTF!

Entertainment value from Mohsni is always entertaining. I like the guy, and when he concentrates,

he does play well.

When he does something wrong, it's always a biggie.

He does jump well to win most of the balls in the air and like another poster said, he was needed to help curtail that aerial threat.

I was screaming at him to take the ball into the corner flag as he ran by but at least he was there to get the ball initially and take it away from the penalty box.

And when he did, no ne was near the opposition box for him to pass to.

That is the sad part. They were all in defence when Mohsni broke away.

Sometimes these mad shots at goal come off for players. Sadly not for Mohsni though.

I wouldn't single out Mohsni for the bad reception. It Is a team after all and they all have to do better. Too much passing about in and around the box resulting in losing the ball. And not leaving one or two players up field is a joke when playing teams like QOS.

I thought I was when he ran up the park only to blooter it right back to their keeper.

There was people sat around me in the main stand actually laughing at him. I don't mind Mohsni but that was a bizarre moment.

There was people sat around me in the main stand actually laughing at him. I don't mind Mohsni but that was a bizarre moment.

My mate sits beside the Directors Box and he said all the players were laughing and joking about it. (td)

It was fucking stupid and could have cost us the game.

The guy will have been told umpteen times to cut out his daft shite, but he continues with it. It's frightening how much he obviously doesn't listen.

The deadly chip from 40 odd yards was typical Moshni, does great then his brain thinks he is Messi and goes on a wild trip!

The freekick was another moment of concern but there was still a wall and a keeper so we were not allowing the player through on goal.

The thing that pissed me off more was why the fuck was he not ready to come on? Your sitting on your arse and not doing anything, surely a pair of socks and a pair of boots are not that uncomfortable in those comfy seats. If I did anything i would fine him for that one, then again I am a bastard.