*** Scottish Championship Thread ***

G.E.C.

Got in from 5s and whacked on the champions league. Didn't even know they were playing but noticed they were 2-0 up so didn't bother to check again. Didn't realise they were playing against 10 men and genuinely presumed they had won 2-0! Then I seen a bit more activity in this thread!

That is fucking hilarious!

5 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Got in from 5s and whacked on the champions league. Didn't even know they were playing but noticed they were 2-0 up so didn't bother to check again. Didn't realise they were playing against 10 men and genuinely presumed they had won 2-0! Then I seen a bit more activity in this thread!

That is fucking hilarious!

Don't let it be known you can play - Stubbs'll be on the phone.....

10 green bottles hanging on a wall,

10 green bottles hanging on a wall,

And if 10 green bottles should accidently fall.......

Stubbsy will make sure there's 10 more on the wall.

Indeed the gift that keeps on giving.

And they've got us next up in the league. 

I would definitely make Falkirk favourites to take second spot now as they also have a superior goal difference but it would be a bit of stretch for Raith to take third though that doesn't matter as Hibs will have to play them regardless if Falkirk take second.  There can be no denying this is deep shit time for the Stubbs brigade as I think both Raith and Falkirk are capable of taking them.

Falkirk in a good position and I want to see us put the knife into Hibs, but our priority needs to be any cup games.

If Hibs manage to get to the play offs it is not certain they would get past Falkirk or Raith, even more difficult would be getting past Killie or Hamilton. I don't see it.

Which pleases me more than it really should.

As I've said a many times in other threads, hivs may well be a Premiership team in the waiting............

.....they just have to wait another year.

Two would be good a I doubt their absence would have the same detrimental financial effect our absence had, despite what the apologists say.

I'm split slightly here as I don't like hibs at all but what about the atmosphere at ibrox with a big away support and Easter road being a very good away day? Is it better to have them up or play at Falkirks plastic pitch or a poor Starks park? As I say I don't have any good feelings for hibs but this has entered my mind, I would rather have hibs up as Hamilton or killie even. i know  this isn't a popular opinion on here but I think back to that 4-2 game and the atmosphere was fantastic and that's what I want at ibrox as hibs players went to bits and couldn't handle our support. Them Aberdeen hibs hearts get the support going and when  ibrox is bouncing and u can't beat that. 

6 hours ago, Fabric said:

I'm split slightly here as I don't like hibs at all but what about the atmosphere at ibrox with a big away support and Easter road being a very good away day? Is it better to have them up or play at Falkirks plastic pitch or a poor Starks park? As I say I don't have any good feelings for hibs but this has entered my mind, I would rather have hibs up as Hamilton or killie even. i know  this isn't a popular opinion on here but I think back to that 4-2 game and the atmosphere was fantastic and that's what I want at ibrox as hibs players went to bits and couldn't handle our support. Them Aberdeen hibs hearts get the support going and when  ibrox is bouncing and u can't beat that. 

Fuck the atmosphere, i'd rather see them rot in the lower leagues losing cash by the season and downsizing finishing in a lower position each time, hopefully this is the last time these wee bastards get the Blue ££££, hope that Dundee Hivs mob rot with them for many seasons just for my amusement then go bust together.