Our Next Game V Alloa: Score Prediction.

tannerall

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will pass them to death. Just depends whether we have our shooting boots on.

Another 25+ shots at goal, this time delivering 5 or 6 goals?

I'm gonna bet 6-1.

There's a lot of money to be made this season betting us to win but with both teams scoring,I think.

I have no doubt we'll pass them off the park, my concern with these games is the level of protection for ball players from the ref. How many times in the last few years have we been bullied going to these places? I'm saying that, Halliday isn't shy of a square go judging by things so far.

Our biggest challenge yet IMO for the simple fact this our first game against a team who will have 11 men behind the ball. St Mirren and Hibs both came forward were as Alloa will sit in everyone behind the ball then try counter. The plastic pitch will be difficult too.

Will be interesting to see how we break them down, if we can that is.

Our biggest challenge yet IMO for the simple fact this our first game against a team who will have 11 men behind the ball. St Mirren and Hibs both came forward were as Alloa will sit in everyone behind the ball then try counter. The plastic pitch will be difficult too.

Will be interesting to see how we break them down, if we can that is.

There is more class in our team now so don't see that being a problem.....eventually we will get through and get a few goals