Michael O’Halloran

GersInCanada

Don't know what to make of this in todays Scotsman.

Gers linked with O’Halloran

RANGERS have been linked with a shock January swoop for Michael O’Halloran.

The St Johnstone striker has been in fine form for Tommy Wright’s men and helped dismantle Rangers at Ibrox in the recent league cup meeting between the sides.

And the former Tranmere striker is reportedly a target for Mark Warburton, but would command a fee if the Gers were to make a move. (Various)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No chance

He's going through the type of purple patch guys like Murray Davidson, Lee Miller etc had when linked with us previous and a nappy slasher

Not for me

Thought Murray Davidson was outstanding in the recent game, could give us the dig we are missing in midfield.

Was it not him that said we were nothing special after the St Johnstone game ?

We weren't at our best that night , but I think it was more a way of having a fly dig at us , more than our performance on the park.

If it was him , fuck 'im .

Good player, he's a winger, pretty sure he was a prospect at villa aswell and is definitely one of the best talents in Scotland, would be an improvement on Templeton and considering Oduwa isn't ours I'd take him.

Who cares if he's a Celtic fan, grow up bigots.

MW would be better to stick what I think is his preferred plan. To bring on youths from the academy with the additional signings from the English leagues.

I feel he likes to 'bring them up' in his philosophy and that's easier to do with youngsters.

And a little bit of older men of knowledge to add to the mix.

I'm no sure O'Halloran would improve us that much.