***the Official Rangers Vs Hibernian Thread***

Jamie0202

I really don't see us winning this game. They have momentum, we've been pish since October

Foderingham

Tavernier Ball Wilson Wallace

Holt Law Halliday McKay

Miller Waghorn

In the words of Mike Bassett, 4-4-fucking-2

Surrender monkey.

We've been better than them in all 3 games so far. We just need to sort our finishing out, and not play Wilson. If we do both we'll win.

Never thought I'd say it after last season but I agree Law should start.

I really don't see us winning this game. They have momentum, we've been pish since October

Foderingham

Holt Law Halliday McKay

Miller Waghorn

Move our best player out of position, why the fuck would you do that?

Danny Wilson can get to fuck.

I'm 50/50 on this game and basing it on how we've been playing and the lack of guile we're currently showing.

Was at the game at easter road and we SHOULD have beaten them, plenty clear cut chances and it was the same in games before then.

Danny Wilson is not the biggest scapegoat in the team, Danny Wilson is just shocking at reading situtions. Do you know what Danny Wilsons biggest problem is in this spell at Rangers? He doesn't have Davie Weir standing next to him telling him what to do, and where to be.

To be fair, Kiernan was awful last week too.

Foderingham

Ball Wilson Kiernan

Tavernier Wallace

Halliday

Holt Law Shiels

Waghorn

Need to play 3 center halfs with Tav and Wallace wing backs will stop the pace of cummings i think if we play like this against hibs they wont score against us! And this will allow Tav and Wallace to push on with halliday sitting.

Why not play ball in defensive mid? Much more natural position for him and more likely to provide cover on the break.

Then play Halliday out wide- again, more of a natural position and would provide much better defensive cover for tav than someone like oduwa

Foderingham

Holt Law Halliday McKay

Miller Waghorn

Some supporter you are. It's one thing saying the team has had a dip but it's another saying they don't have a chance winning.

Why don't you just go full Ian Black and bet for Hibs to win.

Also, playing Wilson ahead of Kiernan? GTFO. The past two games Kiernan has been paired with Wilson and we've seen how it affects his performance.

So it's quite clear Ball has something that Wilson doesn't.

I forgot that in order to be a proper supporter, you have to claim we'll win every single match comfortably

It's called having faith in your team no matter the odds. And then sticking by your team through the good and bad.

That's not to say the team is exempt from critique. But saying your team has better chances to lose than win before the game is poor behaviour.

My team would be

Fod

Tav Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Ball

Law Halliday Holt

Waghorn

I know that's 10 but I've no idea who to put in for the remaining spot - McKay's inconsistent, Miller and Shiels are impact players, Less said about Clark the better .. tempted to throw Hardie ot Thompson in tbh if I was upto me

My mistake sorry, must've been thinking off the St Johnston game. Because this is the only other time we've lost when it's been Kiernan and Wilson. The other loss (Hibs) and draw we had Kiernan and ball.

All three started against Hibs loss so you were partly correct! Wilson was fucking rank then and all.

My mistake sorry, must've been thinking off the St Johnston game. Because this is the only other time we've lost when it's been Kiernan and Wilson. The other loss (Hibs) and draw we had Kiernan and ball.

No problem mate, I just think that Wilson gets a rough time from many fans, and I personally do not think he is as bad as some think. It is all about opinions and this fantastic board would not survive without them. (tu)

Hibs have been riding their luck the past few games. They needed an injury time goal to get a point against Falkirk at home. We should've got a point at Falkirk, had Wags not missed the penalty. Going by that logic, we should beat them, with a bit of luck, and dodgy refereeing decisions going for us, instead of against, as happened against Falkirk in the first few minutes of the game.