Templeton

Davemac

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He canny stay fit so no chance of working under Warburton, off the wage bill ASAP.

I should have caveated by saying if he had signed for MW 3 years ago. 3 years of dodge ball, hit the manager on the ass, tig and standing out wide as every ball is pumped up to Jon Daly wouldn't have helped his recent career and fitness.

One thing is for sure. There WAS a player in him. (tu)

I too had forgotten about him. He will keep drawing his wages until his contract expires as he is entitled to do.

No idea if the club do this or not but surely for players on long term contracts it would be worthwhile taking out insurance on them being injured long term.

Don't understand the hostility directed at Templeton, or any player luck enough to pull on the famous light blue shirt. He's not the first and no doubt he wont be the last to fail to live up to the huge expectations of playing for Rangers.

If, and eventually when he goes I wish him all the best for the remainder of his playing career, just as it should be from a club and support with the stature of Rangers .

I should have caveated by saying if he had signed for MW 3 years ago. 3 years of dodge ball, hit the manager on the ass, tig and standing out wide as every ball is pumped up to Jon Daly wouldn't have helped his recent career and fitness.

I agree there was a player in him, i don't think there is any more especially at this club with a mixture of injuries and mismanagement.

All true, the rank amateur way our club was run has me shaking my head with disbelief, a direct comparison between Warburton and McCoist is impossible because there is no comparison.