Angela Haggerty sacked from Herald

Lidl

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

6!  Haha out of how many?  Maybe there are actually sensible journos out there who just aren't getting involved.

Aye like the Chris Jack's and Matt Lindsay's of the world. Lol. Bheggars are all outing themselves, hopefully they all get the sack.

Theres something else too. If she was any good at her job her boss editer would have stuck up for her. So its clear to me, she was totally disliked and they thought her work was crap.

A fine chance to get rid of second rate employees and no comeback. Dump the shite reporters and hire some good ones.

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Wow. 

The way this group operates is scary as fuck. The scary thing isn't them getting the sack, it's the way they can say or imply whatever they like about Rangers and it's fans, and then become anti-bigotry martyrs at the drop of a hat with a mass of people crying Charlie Hebdo! over their sacking whilst ignoring the demonising, hypocritical, double standards bile that came from them when they had their platform.

I'm worried that their ability to play the victim martyr is working. Anything they've actually done before being sacked doesn't seem to matter. It's still going to be big bad Rangers unless our Board plays a blinder. We just don't have enough people in the media willing to put up an alternative point of view and there are too many in their evil, agenda driven cabal.

Post of the week mate .In a nutshell 

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Wow. 

The way this group operates is scary as fuck. The scary thing isn't them getting the sack, it's the way they can say or imply whatever they like about Rangers and it's fans, and then become anti-bigotry martyrs at the drop of a hat with a mass of people crying Charlie Hebdo! over their sacking whilst ignoring the demonising, hypocritical, double standards bile that came from them when they had their platform.

I'm worried that their ability to play the victim martyr is working. Anything they've actually done before being sacked doesn't seem to matter. It's still going to be big bad Rangers unless our Board plays a blinder. We just don't have enough people in the media willing to put up an alternative point of view and there are too many in their evil, agenda driven cabal.

Post of the week mate .In a nutshell 

Listen we all know what's coming here .Every bear in the land knows .Our club have to grow a backbone and simply go on the attack or because of the numbers of rodents in our not so  unbiased media ,they will be discussing their next attacks and backing each other .The board have to go on the attack .Fight them .It's the only way .Or we will just be seen as weak and we will just get more lies thrown at us Then with with a baying mob ,It will appear to carry more weight .Bullies they say .The fucking hypocrisy 

10 minutes ago, Farset said:

Why do I have this deep warm feeling of contentment?

Am I really taking delight in other peoples unemployment?

You bet you sweet little smiley cheeks I feckin well am.

Nah, your an alky jake and you've just pissed yourself.

7 hours ago, WadeWilson said:

Can't you work it out? Why would you tempt fate by posting about a coach company having an accident?

There are no doubt genuinely mentally-sick folk lurking and reading right now and they don't need much in the way of encouragement.

I think he was implying it would be vandalised.

7 minutes ago, showtime69 said:

i see Oliver Holt has stuck his nose in aswell

the amount of fannies posting pictures of a bevvy in her "honour" is funny as fuck hahaha

what's he saying mate this haha this could go nationwide isn't he a journalists from down south

9 minutes ago, showtime69 said:

the amount of fannies posting pictures of a bevvy in her "honour" is funny as fuck hahaha

Holt from the Mail linked via Twitter to the BBC article which quotes the NUJ statement - he will have read this and thought it was straight up without knowing the full story.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

what's he saying mate this haha this could go nationwide isn't he a journalists from down south

showing support for his fellow "journalists".

aye he does (or used to) that sunday suplement program on Sky Sports.

somebody on it said you can imagine Holt looking at his notifications and thinking "Scotland is fuckin mental" and he replied along the lines of youre not wrong there hahaha, must be getting inundated

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Holt from the Mail linked via Twitter to the BBC article which quotes the NUJ statement - he will have read this and thought it was straight up without knowing the full story.

aye i think hes realised theres more to it going by some of the comments

10 minutes ago, showtime69 said:

The following tweet kinda sums it all up. He doesn't know her, doesn't know the facts, doesn't know anything but will happily jump in and back her to the hilt. Same with the NUJ jumping in 2 feet first without waiting on The Herald statement. Put in context together with The Herald statement so many are looking very foolish. No wonder journalism is the lowest of the low when they simply can't be trusted to report the simple facts!

Oliver Holt ‏@OllieHolt22  55 mins55 minutes ago

I don't know @angelahaggerty but I do admire her. She stood up for a colleague and got fired because of it.

6 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

So we have a journo that can't keep up with current events  <cr>