With all the negative comments (mostly justified) flying around this site about our treatment in the media, I was interested to note how a newspaper not influenced by bitter hatred saw us. The Observer, in their match report for yesterday said " The Scottish Campionship leaders look destined to reclaim their Premiership place next season".

So how can a "new club" reclaim their place? Answer that Peter Liewell.

It's all they have to goad us with now "your clubs pure deid btw". Gone are the dark days of them pointing and laughing at the shite football that was being served up inside Ibrox. Now its just jealousy and the shoe is on the other foot. No Scottish team will come to Ibrox now and have a go, the result yesterday put paid to that, the fear is back. Dundee were supposed to be a good attacking football team from the prem and they got absolutely destroyed. From now on they will have 10 men behind the ball and fast counters and we will have to grind them down. The old club patter would only rile me up now if it came from the establishment.

If they want to lie to themselves and it makes the rest feel better that a brand new club is going to brush them aside let them get on with it.  Constantly hear about the 'new club' debate, they get no debate from me, I honestly do not give one single fuck what they think.  I will listen to fellow Rangers supporters but not the opinions of any other, makes for a better life.

2 hours ago, Corky True Legend said:

With allinithe negative comments (mostly justified) flying around this site about our treatment in the media, I was interested to note how a newspaper not influenced by bitter hatred saw us. The Observer, in their match report for yesterday said " The Scottish Campionship leaders look destined to reclaim their Premiership place next season".

So how can a "new club" reclaim their place? Answer that Peter Liewell.

Im sure the offending hack will have been up In front of his Boss this morning ! :7326:I thought IT was a well written piece and Hopefùlly some Scottish based hacks learn from IT.

7 minutes ago, Smile said:

How many supporters around nhe world would have watched us and thoughtini may watch out for them from now on as the football played was briliant.

Never mind round the world, I hope lots of youngsters IN Scotland who only support EPL or Spanish football saw enough to come and see us and get hooked Into our great club and traditions.

Sorry, but the more you talk about this matter the more they'll say it. Who cares? Not me, I honestly don't entertain it in any way shape or form. I like most RFC fans I know don't bother, it's a none story and should be barred from threads.

On 3/6/2016 at 0:00 PM, Corky True Legend said:

Not really. An excellent article; I just picked that out to highlight the balanced view of real journolists.

Agree with your comment on the article You have to be clueless about Football or blinded by hatred not to notice the difference.

I can see warbs loosing his nut with the media over the next 6week. The first question in his presser this week. Will be mark can we get your reaction to the draw?

Warburton's answer should be go on the club website my reaction is on there now ill only talk about Morton.

Repeating myself here but, hey ho...

Simple as tarrier logic gets

The only way to become the most successful club in Scotland/Europe The World

Pretend their lies must be true and Rangers evaporated  "Leftovers Style"

If they collectively convince eachother they tend to believe that rational people also become convinced 

Bit like OJ Simpsons legal team, they all know the real truth,  but play the race/irish/craicsters card to a Jury of irish/craicsters and.......

You get a mental victory inside a wee room,  meantime outside in the real world it's like WTF, are they retards...?

And then you get to the real truth...  yes, they are...

The Observer's stance doesn't matter.  If the Sun said we were a different club would that carry any weight?  What about the Record or the Herald? 

The only opinion that matters is that of the governing body of Scottish football.  The SPFL have stated, very clearly, that the club is the same.

On ‎06‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 11:20 AM, theclothmonster said:

It's all they have to goad us with now "your clubs pure deid btw". Gone are the dark days of them pointing and laughing at the shite football that was being served up inside Ibrox. Now its just jealousy and the shoe is on the other foot. No Scottish team will come to Ibrox now and have a go, the result yesterday put paid to that, the fear is back. Dundee were supposed to be a good attacking football team from the prem and they got absolutely destroyed. From now on they will have 10 men behind the ball and fast counters and we will have to grind them down. The old club patter would only rile me up now if it came from the establishment.

Paul Fartley has a poor record against us , 4-0 on Saturday and 7-1 back in 2012  both in Scottish cup

They are getting a wee bit more positive, but it's obvious why as it's looking more certain after every round of Championship games.

I was in the library last Monday and helped myself to the Rebel's Winner pull out in the middle. They still have the Monday Jury set up as when I read my mothers old copy years ago now, but Keith Jackson was fair enough to give us a vote of confidence. To be fair, they all were positive with the exception of Michael Gannon.

Jacko said to the question is the Championship race over now:

"YES. Rangers have dropped 12 points from 26 games so far this season. hivs now need them to drop the same again from the last 10 games of the campaign. It's over."

It's even better than that now after last Tuesday's results.:541: