Warburtons subs lost us this game.

gogzy

Warburton, I love him, but in is predictable 60 minute sub, he totally threw away the moemtum we had on the park.

We bring off Barrie, he is ripping the defense to shreds and causing a nightmare for them, we bring off Kenny Miller, who is playing out of his skin recently.

The defense were shocking and the subs were complacent, but Warburton needs to think more about his substitutions IMO.  We don't need to make a sub on the 60 minute mark, if it aint broke, don't fix it, and IMO neither Barrie or Kenny wer showing real signs of tiredness.  Massive mistake from the Manager, which has cost us three points.

The silver lining, and I am reaching here, is that the first half was sublime, some of the best we have played.

Not good enough Rangers.  Simply not good enough.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said this before , if it's one criticism I have of MW , it's this . We usually do this as a matter of course instead of reacting to the situation. It disrupts us . 

That being said , I don't think he could have foreseen this given the way it was going. 

Agreed Gogzy,as sonn as McKay went of,we lost momentum,we lost our shape and with the later subs we just drifted to defeat.

Game should have been over by half time,wrongly disallowed an opener and the usual missed chances. Not good enough Rangers. Gutted tonight.

9 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Warburton, I love him, but in is predictable 60 minute sub, he totally threw away the moemtum we had on the park.

We bring off Barrie, he is ripping the defense to shreds and causing a nightmare for them, we bring off Kenny Miller, who is playing out of his skin recently.

The defense were shocking and the subs were complacent, but Warburton needs to think more about his substitutions IMO.  We don't need to make a sub on the 60 minute mark, if it aint broke, don't fix it, and IMO neither Barrie or Kenny wer showing real signs of tiredness.  Massive mistake from the Manager, which has cost us three points.

The silver lining, and I am reaching here, is that the first half was sublime, some of the best we have played.

Not good enough Rangers.  Simply not good enough.

Never seen this as I posted my thread. Merge them if you like Gogzy