Title party will end honeymoon for Warburton. Next fortnight will separate men from Bhoys

OceanRain

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keith Jackson is fundamentally thick as pigshit and this article confirms it. He must have sat for literally minutes armed with Google and a Thesaurus and that's the best he could come up with.

As for Warburton showing strain. Aye very good Keith, the guy has oozed class and diplomacy all season whilst taking coaching to a whole new level. The only strain he's been under is avoiding calling the Scottish Media a bunch of thick, lazy fucking cretins.

No wonder any Bears I know refuse to buy this rhag.

The way all too many react to any set back we face I do wonder what the reaction will be if that game wasn't to go our way.  However it will. As for showing signs of stress Jackson makes himself look like a complete idiot (again).  Not sure if Mr Warburton has lost his composure once this year.  Honestly how can we justify that comment?  What a tool.

As crappy tabloid sports journalism goes, can't see much wrong with this article. Yes there's some shite in there, the 'honeymoon period will be over' comment is just plain stupid but there's nothing to drive further Timification of the support.

1 hour ago, markem said:

The way all too many react to any set back we face I do wonder what the reaction will be if that game wasn't to go our way.  However it will. As for showing signs of stress Jackson makes himself look like a complete idiot (again).  Not sure if Mr Warburton has lost his composure once this year.  Honestly how can we justify that comment?  What a tool.

Maybe he should lose his composure and get this fucking defence sorted.

12 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

If Warburton is showing signs of feeling the strain then Stubbs will be a bawhair away from getting lifted by the white coats for a nervous break down 

Depends what way you look at Stubbs 

to his right it's a bawhair 

to his left it's just a hair

11 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

Just the usual winding up from the loneliest man in the world of sports journalism ....... he can't keep his breeks on he is that excited, and really believes he is a top wordsmith, when he is no more than a scribbler of shite ..... and this drivel he has penned shows he is also an expert in talking shite.

:uk:

That's why he works for the Daily Toilet Paper, so much shit printed in it, its dripping off it

I find this level of journalism laughable

I just seen the name, and the gist of the article and I know I'm not even going to waste my time reading it

The Robbie Neilson quote about the 24m is also a bit laughable, although to be fair Robbie actually makes fair points in his but I think delusions of grandeur might have crept into his assumption