Welcome To Rangers Jordan Rossiter

Just now, K.A.I said:

It's a fantastic conversation to be having tbh debating where all these young highly rated new signings will fit into our team 

It is that. And it's not finished yet...

Any opinion I'm giving on it is basically guess work. I know little about them all, but for a change we're signing people that are young and that other people at their clubs seem to have nothing but good to say about them.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That was my concern too mate - I get the hype - but the 3 YouTube complains I've seen he's a deep sitter and Warburton is a manager that likes to attack and move the ball urgently and swiftly which that type of player he's not 

but as I said I'm not being negative uts a feel good signing and for 250k we can't go wrong 

He's exactly what we need. How many times this season could we have done with a guy to help out our CBs when Tav and Lee have been bombing forward. Looking at how he plays he seems to play forward with his passing.  His main attribute is his reading of the game.

He's going to be perfect.

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I disagree with people that say he won't play. Alot of people have said he's the more promising of the two between him and Windass. 

I'd guess he'll play at various positions during the season; midfield, centre half and right back, all of which he's played for Stanley. I think he will be a regular, though.

Definitely what we need, I have high hopes for Crooks. 

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, trueblue68 said:

Still nothing official despite the picture.

Maybe we've got another signing lined up soon so we could be trying to get them announced together like with Tav and Waggy.

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Can he play in the cup if he signs this week? 

Buzzing to have him on board. He looks the real deal. Probably one of they players we miss when he's out the team a lot more than scoring 40 yard piledrivers every game.

Even if he's available in terms of eligibility it's unlikely he'd play as he hasn't had time to train with the team and understand how we play

58 minutes ago, one55 said:

"On May 13th 2016 Jordan Rossiter signed for Mark 'Magic Hat' Warburton's Rangers. Who will be going for their 55th Scottish Top league title this season 2016-2017, putting them 8 ahead of their bitter rivals Celtic (who were founded in 1994 after they changed companies)."

:D

(tu) Liked this

2 minutes ago, The Rangers FC said:

Has it been officially announced yet? Other than the photo at Auchenhowie with SDoW?

Does it matter? The Auchenhowie pic is the confirmation 

I can hardly see him doing a Mojo and turning out in Dublin for Celtic vs Leicester or wherever they're playing 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Does it matter? The Auchenhowie signing is the confirmation 

I can hardly see him doing a Mojo and turning out in Dublin for Celtic vs Leicester or wherever they're playing 

I'll consider him signed when I see confirmation from the club.

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

I disagree with people that say he won't play. Alot of people have said he's the more promising of the two between him and Windass. 

I'd guess he'll play at various positions during the season; midfield, centre half and right back, all of which he's played for Stanley. I think he will be a regular, though.

FourFourTwo recently done a 50 best football league players. Fans were to vote for the best player at their club (iirc) and then it would be compiled. Windass was the only Accrington player to make it. Think he was in the mid thirties, I'll dig it out and check.

30 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Does it matter? The Auchenhowie pic is the confirmation 

He could fail his medical though, which I believe is the delay between the picture and official announcement (medical, not him failing it).

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

FourFourTwo recently done a 50 best football league players. Fans were to vote for the best player at their club (iirc) and then it would be compiled. Windass was the only Accrington player to make it. Think he was in the mid thirties, I'll dig it out and check.

Crooks was named in the team of the year for that division while Windass wasn't.  I think the fans are in the better position to judge tho and would take their consensus over the PFA.